Chapter 28

Choi mansion

Divi wake up and check her mails, social media, messages but was little sad seeing there are no message after that she got ready and went downstairs only to find silent, no one was there at home only few helpers were there, Divi decided to call Min ho and ask where they are...

PHONE CONVERSATION

Min ho : Yes Divi...

Divi : Dad where are you no one is there at home today...

Min ho : Sorry Divi I forgot to tell you... me and Suzy had to go out of city for few days and Jimin and Rupal had gone to do some work you were already busy in office work so they only go...

Divi : Okay dad no problem...

Min ho : Take care Divi and eat on time if you think anything is wrong.....

Divi : I will call you or my friends...

Min ho : Bye....

Divi : Bye...

No one is there so she is little sad, Divi did her breakfast and after that she was busy in her work which Min ho has given to her and Taehyung...Suddenly someone rand the bell, she went downstairs and open the door and found no one but a big teddy was there...

Divi look here and there but she found no one was there, she was thinking what to do with this teddy take it inside or not, finally she take it and went inside

Divi was thinking who can send this and also look on teddy if any note is there but no... again doorbell rang and she went to open the door, opening it she found chocolate box wrapped in a single ribbon...

She pick it up and went ahead to see if anyone is there but she didn't see anyone, she look around box but it had no note, she went inside and kept the box with the teddy

Divi : Who can send this both I am sure that it's the same person who send this teddy and chocolate box...

Again she heard doorbell, she went to open the door only to see Taehyung holding the bouquet...

Divi : Taehyung....

Taehyung : Yes...

Divi : What's all this ? You also send that teddy and chocolate box right 

Taehyung : Yeppp...

Divi : What's all this can you please elaborate...

Taehyung : Sure but first take this and let me come in...

Divi take the bouquet from him and let him inside the house, Divi kept the bouquet with other two gifts...

Divi : Now will you tell me what's going on...

Taehyung : Divi will you please go on a date with me ?

Divi : WHAT ?

Taehyung : I am asking will you come on a date with me ?

Divi : And why should I go with you and specially on a date...

Taehyung : Well for that you have to come a date with me...

Divi was thinking something and Taehyung know what she was thinking...

Taehyung : If you are thinking about Min ho uncle and Suzy aunty than I have already taken their permission for this date...

Divi : WHAT.....

Taehyung : And even Esha and Jimin's permission...

Divi : WHAT.....

Taehyung : Don't shout Divi...

Divi : I will go mad and why I will come with you ?

Taehyung : Divi I will tell you everything today evening when we will go to our date and be ready I will send you outfit...

Divi : Ohh hello I didn't agree to come with you...

Taehyung : When did I give that option ?

Divi glared at him and he ignore it completely...

Taehyung : Divi it's time to take next step now...

Divi : What next step ?

Taehyung : You will come to know at our date...

Saying this Taehyung left form there but Divi shouted saying...

Divi : I will not come with you....

Taehyung (Shout back ) : You will come I know...

Divi smile hearing that she waited near door till Taehyung's car go out of the gate that she went inside and hug the teddy and take it upstairs in her room... She again came downstairs because she forget her favorite chocolates and of course that bouquet...

At mall

Taehyung reached mall and went inside the showroom to buy the dress and other things for his Miss Red Chili but didn't like any dress, he was looking around when his eyes went on a dress and in a fraction of second he liked it and buy it for Divi...

Taehyung : Driver uncle take this and give it to Divi only and no one else even if they ask...

Driver uncle : Okay son...

Taehyung : And uncle at evening you only will pick Divi as I only trust you with her I will send you the address...

Driver uncle : Okay and you choose the right on for you...

Taehyung : I know uncle she was the best for me...

Driver uncle : My blessings will be with both of you always and others also...

Taehyung : Thank you uncle...

After that driver left for Choi mansion...

Taehyung's POV

Be ready Miss Red Chili I will wait for you...

THANK YOU FOR READING...