Chapter 23

They both reached at Taehyung's favorite restaurant...

Taehyung : Let's go 

Divi : Yepp...

They both entered...

Divi : Wow Taehyung this place is really beautiful and I love the interior they are awesome

Divi : Wow Taehyung this place is really beautiful and I love the interior they are awesome... How did you find this place ?

Taehyung : Let's settled first than I will tell you...

Divi : Okay but where we will sit it's full...

Taehyung : Don't worry I have book table for us...

Divi : So you know that we will come here...

Taehyung : Yes Miss Red Chili...

Mr. Lee : Hello Mr. Kim good to see you again your table is ready...

Taehyung : Thank you uncle and she is my friend Choi Divi...

Mr. Lee : Hello Miss Choi welcome to our restaurant...

Divi : Thank you uncle and uncle I must the interiors are really beautiful I love it...

Mr. Lee : Thank you let me show you your table...

They move towards their table which Taehyung has book for them...

Mr. Lee show them their table, they both settled themselves and Mr. Lee called waiter...

Mr. Lee : Mr. Kim what would like to order today...

Taehyung : Uncle for me and Divi My special dish...

Mr. Lee : Okay Mr. Kim your food will be here in 15 minutes...

Mr. Lee and waiter left...

Divi : Taehyung now tell how Mr. Lee know you this much and how did you find this place...

Taehyung : Actually Divi as you can see this place is also not famous one but I really love the food they serve here and after meeting Mr. Lee I felt I know him from many years...

Divi : But how did you find this place ?

Taehyung : One year back I was coming from office and my car suddenly stop and I couldn't find any mechanic and was hungry so some people were passing from there they told that at that time you can't find any mechanic and there are not hotel near by but they told me that there is restaurant near by walking distance only... So I came here and when I saw the place I hade same expression like you and the food was really awesome and Mr. Lee also help me to reach Kim mansion that night...

Divi : Seems like Mr. Lee is really kind hearted person...

Taehyung : Yepp and let's plan a day out with our friends and we all will come here...