Chapter 58

Taehyung : What happened to your eyes ?

He asked with annoyed expression and both Esha and Jimin looked at each other...

Before Taehyung cold say anything more, they heard Divi's shout, three of them looked at each other and ran towards living room...

Taehyung came towards Divi and hold her from her arms...

Taehyung : Shona are you okay ? What happened ? Why did you shout ? Are you hurt somewhere ?

Divi : Taehyung relax nothing happened to me...

Seo joon and Mi So also came there...

Seo joon : Divi what happened ? Why did you shout ?

Divi : We have to go Choi mansion it's Soo Jin aunty....

All of them have a worried expression on face, they left from Kim mansion... On their way to Choi mansion none of them spoke a word... No one is in situation to talk anything because they don't know what happened there...

Soon they reached Choi mansion, all of them ran inside the house and reached Soo Jin's room...

Seo joon was first one to go inside followed by Mi So than others...

They saw doctor was checking Soo Jin and everyone was there with her..

Ryujin : Kids...

Rupal : Mom what happened ?

Seo joon's eyes were still looking at Soo Jin he didn't speak a word...

Somi : Nurse told us that Soo Jin open her eyes...

Jungkook : What... really that's good...

Jihan : Yeah Jungkook and soon she will be completely fine...

Doctor : Dr. Jihan is saying correct kids... Soo Jin can wake up anytime now so I will suggest you all that anyone of the family members to stay with her...

Suzy : Sure doctor anyone of us will always stay with her...

Divi : Doctor but how much time ?

Doctor : Soo Jin has already open her eyes when nurse was here with her and even before you all came for few second...

Taehyung ( happily) : What really ?

Yoona : Yes Taehyung...

Doctor : I have given her injection she will wake up by tonight or tomorrow by afternoon...

Suzy : Thank you doctor because of you Soo Jin will wake up soon...

All were happy listening to this, Jihan, Ji Soo, Suzy, Dahyun and Woobin went to hospital while Min ho, Su ho, Jungwon and Ryujin went towards their office...

Others were in the living room everyone of them were happy with the news but Seo joon didn't say a word till now...

Divi : Seo joon why are you not saying anything ? What happened ?

Mi So : Yeah you didn't speak anything when doctor said aunty will wake up soon...

Seo joon : Guys it's just I don't know how to face Soo Jin mom when she wakes up...

Taehyung : Means ?

Seo joon : Taehyung we are foregetting in happiness that because of me Soo Jin Mom is in this condition...

Jungkook : Seo joon why are you saying like this it's not because of you but that lady which is in police station now...

Seo joon : But too because of me, dad die and Soo Jin mom was verge of dieing...