Chapter 10

Jungkook/ Rupal : We are also talking on social media and we know each other real name...

All : What.......

Taehyung : Jungkook how can you do this... it was okay till you like but you both are talking regularly on phone...

Mi So : Taehyung is right Jungkook what if something goes wrong in all this...

Esha : Jungkook we get that you like her but when you both started talking on social media ?

Jungkook : Not much just one month back...

All : What.....

Jungkook : I am sorry guys I know I should have tell you earlier but I was not sure that's why and now I know we both feel same for each other...

Taehyung : Okay I am not angry on you but still you shouldn't have kept all this things this long...

Esha/ Mi So : We are also not angry on you...

Seo joon : And I was never angry...

They all share a group hug... Jungkook broke the hug and started moving dining room... All were confused seeing Jungkook going like this...

Esha : Where are you going now ?

Jungkook : You guys don't love food but I love my food more...

All look at him like nothing can happened to him... They all move to dining room and settled themselves and started eating but what Jungkook said it was like an heart attack to them...

Jungkook : I am going to meet her on Sunday...

Taehyung : what the hell Jungkook...

Jungkook : I know it's too soon guys but we both like each other so we decided to meet on Sunday evening...

Seo joon : We will also come than if she is going to date you than at some point she will come to know us also...

Esha/ Mi So : Yepp...

Jungkook : Okay and I guess she will tell Angel about us tonight only even that guy which Angel was talking about...

All started eating after that they are going in game...

Other Side

Rupal : we know each other real name and we talk on phone regularly...

Divi : Why didn't you tell us earlier about this Rupal...

Rupal : We both were not sure about this but after talking and knowing each other for month now so we decided that wo want to date so we are going to meet on Sunday evening...

Jimin : Really Rupal this much happen and now you are telling...

Rupal : Guys we both were not sure first but now we are so decided to tell our friends...

Divi : He is going to tell Tiger, Hottie, Worrier Queen and Doll...

Rupal : Yeah...

Jimin : Worrier queen what a unique name...

Divi : We both will also come with you to see if he is dangerous or not and no arguments and now let's go to game they all have to meet Jimin also and we have to talk about this also...

In the game

Tiger : Hey Angel and Cutiepie I hope we all have same thing to talk about...

Angel : Yeah she told me and Mochi a while back only...

Worrier queen : Who is he Angel ?

Angel : He is one I was telling about last member of the group...

Mochi : Hey guys myself Mochi... Angel and Cutiepie have already told me everything about you all...

Hottie : Nice to meet you Mochi...

Tiger : Okay the problem of last member is solve so let's shift our attention to them...

Bunny and Cutiepie are standing together and others are standing together...

Bunny : I know guys we should not hide this but we thought for now it was right...

Cutiepie : He is right guys we never wanted to hide anything from you but please guys you also understand putting yourself in our situation...

Bunny : Yeah and now we both rest our case...

Tiger : Cutiepie we four are not angry with you both... If you both have thought this than you both must have think about it properly right ?

Cutiepie : Yes....

Angel : Even me and Mochi are not angry but guys me and Mochi are coming with Cutiepie on Sunday evening and that's final...

Worrier queen :  Even we four are also coming...

Cutiepie and Bunny are looking them shockingly...

Mochi : Don't be shock guys we are coming and this will not change right Babydoll...

Doll/Hottie : What ?

Mochi : I am not calling you Doll... I am talking about Angel I call her Babydoll...

Listing to this Tiger was having unknown feeling and why he also don't know but how can Jungkook leave him...

*PRIVATE CHAT*

Bunny : Don't be jealous  Tiger  I am sure they are friends only...

Tiger : I am not jealous okay and shut up...

Bunny : Common Tiger I know you have some feelings...

Tiger : I don't have any feelings for Angel...

Bunny ( Innocently ) : But when did I told you that I am talking about Angel...

Tiger : You just wait till we all go off  I am not going to leave you today...

Bunny : I was just joking nothing else I mean....

Doll : So it's decided that we all are going to meet on Sunday evening but where ?

Hottie : What about we all met garden near Seoul University...

Angel : Wait you all are in Seoul University...

Tiger : What you mean by you all ?

Angel : Because we three have taken admission in Seoul University...

Hottie : Really ?

Jimin : Yeah...

All are shocked and little happy finding that they all study in same college but somewhere they were nervous also because it's first time like to meet someone from reel world... They all agree to meet on Sunday evening at garden near Seoul University...

*FINALLY THEY ALL WILL COME TO KNOW THERE REAL IDENTIFY... WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEN ALL WILL COME FACE TO FACE*