Chapter 55

Taehyung kissed her on her forehead and closed her eyes while tears flow again and one tear fell from Taehyung's eyes also... Taehyung take her in bone crashing hug and hide his face in her neck... Divi also hugged him tightly like her life depends on this hug...

After few minutes Taehyung broke the hug and trace his hand on her cheek where Rupal slapped her... Divi has stopped crying by now...

Taehyung : Shona what's this ? who did this to you ?

Divi : Rupal did...

Taehyung : Why will Rupal slap you huhh ?

Divi : When you left without saying anything... I thought you left me after listening to whatever happened to me...

Taehyung : What are you saying Shona why I will leave you huhh ? I will never leave my Shona okay never think of this again... yes I left from there but not you okay... I was angry on that person who did all this to you and I didn't wanted you to see my angry side that's why I left from there... I will never left you and will never let you go from me...

Taehyung said all this while cupping Divi's face and Divi nodded her head...

Taehyung : Shona please stop crying now please for me stop crying otherwise you get headache afterwards and now common Shona give me a smile and not a small one but a big one...

Divi smile at Taehyung and again they hugged each other and Taehyung kissed her on forehead...

Divi : I love you Taehyung...

Taehyung : I love you too Shona...

They were still hugging each other, but Taehyung was thinking something about Divi, he was thinking how to remove this fear of Divi that he will leave him but thought to talk with her after sometime... Divi has finally stopped crying and was calm down... They decided to go in living room now...

Choi mansion

Suzy and Min ho both were not in home and others also were at their respective work place... There is a nurse with Soo Jin right now, she was doing regular check-up of Soo Jin she was improving slowly now and that's good thing because there is hope that she will be alright soon...

Nurse was with Soo Jin when one of the workers came her for dinner so she went with the worker but none of them notice that someone was keeping eyes on them...

That person came inside the room and came near Soo Jin  and it was none other than that lad who give money to that two goons to attack on Taehyung, Divi, Seo joon and Mi So...

Lady : Hello Soo Jin long time no see... How can you do this to me huhh we use to meet every month... I missed you Soo Jin you don't believe me right but don't worry soon everyone will miss you so much...

That lady sit on the bed and bend near Soo Jin's ear...

Lady : Your time has come Soo Jin you are no more needed to me and even not to your son Seo joon sorry he was never your son... You know me too much in these many years and now it's not needed and t's time for you go from this world and don't worry my dear soon you will meet your precious son...

That lady getting up from the bed and roaming around the room but she never noticed that Soo Jin's right hand fingers were moving now and slight eyes were open...

Lady : Don't worry Soo Jin sleep for few more days now and after few days your countdown has begin and so of Choi's...

Saying this she left the room and by now Soo Jin's eyes were open fully and was looking at her direction... She stared at her direction till was gone after some time she moved her face again to normal and closed her eyes... but one tear fell from her eye...