Chapter 53

Suddenly they hear Divi scream they ran towards her room, when they went inside the room they saw the whole was dark...

Taehyung : Seo joon sweet on the lights...

Seo joon immediately switch on the lights and saw everything is messed up, Taehyung looked for Divi and saw she was in corner of the room hugging her knees and crying mumbling something...

Taehyung slowly went towards her calling her name... Till time everyone was in room of Divi...

Taehyung ( Slowly ) : Divi....Shona....

Divi : NOOOOO..... DON'T COME NEAR ME....

Taehyung came near her put his hand on her shoulder but Divi pushed his hand...

Divi : DON'T TOUCH ME..... LEAVE ME....

Taehyung can't see his Shona like and he saw she was getting panicked attack so he immediately hug her tightly but Divi was trying to pushed him crying and continuously and mumbling like leave her don't touch me...

Taehyung : Shona see it's your Taehyung relax no one will hurt you... Take a deep breath Shona I am here see nothing will happen to you please relax...

Elders were also there and saw everything what's happening there... Suzy and Min ho was going near Divi but Seo joon stop them... Suzy's heart was breaking everything single second seeing her daughter in so much pain and was blaming herself that she was not there for her...

Finally Divi was relax but still was sobbing in Taehyung's arms... Taehyung didn't leave her but side hugged her and make her stand and sit on her bed...

Taehyung : Shona lay down common...

Divi : Nooooo...... Don't leave me please...

Taehyung : Okay relax I am not going anywhere ok common lay down...

He made her lay down and sat beside her but still Divi was holding his hand tightly... Seo joon told everyone to leave from there first Min ho and Suzy didn't agree but on Seo joon insist they went...

Living room

Everyone was settle in the living room, Suzy was crying seeing her daughter like this... Yoona and Jisoo were at her side...

Min ho : It's all my fault that I didn't find my daughter on time otherwise this wouldn't happen...

Su ho : Min ho it's not your fault...

Jungwon : But Min ho you said she was fine after she had her treatment but now all this...

Jihan : Sometimes it happens Woobin when the time she was kidnapped is near or something related to that she saw or think about it and this only happens...

Suzy ( Crying ) : No Min ho it's all my fault... I was not there for her when she needed my support my care...

Yoona : Suzy stop crying please you need to be strong for Divi it's not the time to blame yourself but you need to be strong for her...

Ryujin : Yoona is right Suzy stop blaming yourself and be strong Divi will be fine soon...

Seo joon : I am going to Divi's room...

Saying this Seo joon left from there even Rupal follow him...

Jimin : We are also going there...

Jihan : Guys don't ask her much if she's awake okay...

All kids nodded and went towards Divi's room while elders were still in living room... After few minutes were passed Dahyun and Ryujin make Suzy agree to go on her room and sleep than others also went towards their room...