Chapter 33

They all move towards terrace and settled themselves on sitting area...

Seo joon : Okay so what you both wanted to tell us ?

Divi : Guys actually it's about my childhood and only Rupal and Jimin knows about it and now Taehyung also and I don't want to keep this from you all because you all are my family now...

Mi So : Divi are you sure you want us to know this I mean if you really want to say than only say it we will wait if you don't tell us also and will never ask you...

Jungkook : Mi So is correct we will wait even if you never tell us also than also we don't mind it...

Esha : As you said Divi we are family right we will never judge you okay and will always be there for you...

Divi was overwhelmed listening to them because no one other than Rupal and Jimin have understood her because Min ho and Suzy both were not close to her even after Min ho realize his mistake and Suzy was already too late to realize it...

Divi : Thank you guys for understanding me but I really want to tell you all and I trust you guys with my past but I can't tell everything today I can just tell you about my childhood and my rude behavior for my mom...

Seo joon : It's okay with us Divi you have right to tell us how much you want us to know about you..

Taehyung : Tell them Divi... Me Rupal and Jimin are there with you...

Divi started to tell them about her twin brother and what happened at their birthday, the fire, the dead baby body, her mother's panick attack and being in shock, her 6th birthday how she came to know, after how Min ho realize his mistake of sending Divi away than entry of Rupal and Jimin, after few months Suzy becoming normal...

At the end Divi was crying, Taehyung side hug her and was saying her to relax and they all are here for her... After listening to her Esha was the first one to say something...

Esha : Divi it's not your fault or not anyone's it's just destiny...

Jungkook : She's right it was written in the destiny that's why it happens and we can't do anything...

Mi So : Whatever has happened in the past we can't change it but it doesn't mean you will face all this in future also...

Seo joon move towards Divi and knelt down in front of her and hold her hands, Divi looked at him with her teared eyes and some tear fall from her eyes... Seeing this Taehyung felt like someone has stabbed with in his heart 100 times or more... Taehyung side hug her tightly assuring her that he is there for her...

Seo joon : Divi you know I always wanted a little sister but I never got it though I had Esha but I never felt her as sister that doesn't mean I don't love her but you know Esha already have Taehyung..... When we met for the first time I wanted to tell you to be my little sister... Divi I can't fill the place of your twin brother but I want to be your elder brother, I want to fulfill every wish of yours, every duty of a elder brother, I wish to be everything  what a brother and sister do, I want to scare the boys who come near you, I want to have the little chat with your boyfriend, I want to protect you from every problem which comes in the life.....So Divi will you be the sister of Seo joon, will you accept me as your brother ?

Divi was totally in tear she never thought she will get a brother after so many years though Jimin was there as a brother but she don't know why she didn't give the place of her twin brother but today when Seo joon ask her she felt her brother is near to her...

Listening to Seo joon all were shocked because they always knew he wanted a little sister but never had and today when he asked Divi to be his sister they were happy not because he will get his little sister but Divi is going to be his sister...

Jimin and Rupal always knew that the place of her twin brother no one can take... Rupal always knew how much she has cried on her birthday an other festivals and Jimin was having happy tears in his eyes finally she got her elder brother which she always wanted thought he was her brother but he himself doesn't wanted to fill that space of her twin brother but he himself doesn't wanted to fill that space of her twin brother...

Divi : Seo joon you know Jimin is also my brother but I don't know why I never thought to give him that place...

Seo joon : Divi I am not asking you to give me your twin place but an elder brother place and I never want to take that place also...

Divi : I know I didn't mean it that way, I don't know why but today I really want to be my elder brother...

Seo joon : It's okay if you don't want to...

Taehyung : She said yes...

Seo joon : Huh what ?

Esha : Duffer Divi has said yes to become your sister...

Seo joon : Really ?

Divi : Yes I will be your sister...

Listening to her Seo joon take her in hug and Divi also hug him back... Seeing this Jungkook also hug Esha and Mi So and here Jimin and Taehyung also hug Rupal...

Seo joon : Guys let's have a group hug for our new bonding...

Listening to this they all share a group hug... after few minutes they broke the hug...

Jungkook : Taehyung you also need to say something right...

Taehyung : Yeah that ummm....

Seo joon : Say something buddy what you wanted to tell ?

Mi So : Yeah Taehyung anything serious...

THANK YOU FOR READING...