Chapter 65

Taehyung and Divi got ready and leave from TaeVi mansion to Choi mansion were everyone is there, Taehyung was driving little fast than the speed he used when they came to TaeVi mansion...

Divi : I hope no one is awake when we reach home...

Taehyung : Yeah...

Soon they reached Choi mansion, Taehyung parked his car and both of them came out of the car... They went inside the mansion and luckily no one was there in living room...

Taehyung : Thank god no one is here...

Divi : Yeah common let's go...

Taehyung : But Divi what's need now let's go in garden area and come back after few minutes...

Divi : But why ?

Taehyung : Even if someone comes and see us than the will think we were in garden..

Divi : Okay...

They both went towards garden area without coming in notice...

Taehyung and Divi were enjoying their time and after few minutes as decided they enter into living room and found their parents and uncles and aunts doing preparation for today's party but it was more like fighting not discussing...

Divi : Guys I think you all should first discuss what's work is done and what is remaining...

Taehyung : Yeah dad...

Su ho : We know Taehyung but the party we decided is on short notice that's why all this chaos...

Jihan : Yeah and after all today we have to announce the world about you all...

Esha : Means ?

Jungwon : Means that as you have found your life partners so we have decided to announce it to world...

Jungkook : But what's the need to do this ?

So Mi : We are your parents and we just want the world to knows that we all have become a big family now...

Ji Soo : And you all have one year left for your studies right after that you all are going to join the respective works...

Seo joon : What's happening people ?

Taehyung : Welcome Mr. Sleepy head you were only left...

Seo joon : Thank you but little correction I'm not sleepy head you are...

Taehyung and Seo joon make a bad face while others chuckle seeing them...

Rupal : Mom when we are going to fashion house ?

Ryujin : I'm sorry I have important meeting so I can't join you but my manager will be with you all waiting at fashion house okay...

Yoona : Do your breakfast now and leave it's already 9:30...

Jimin : Aunty chill we all will get ready before party...

Jungkook : But we can't say about girls...

Rupal : What do you mean Jungkook ?

Jungkook : I mean you girl take more time to get ready nothing else...

Mi So : We don't take much time to get ready and even we take much time to get ready....

Divi : Than it's because we want to look gorgeous in the party okay...

Taehyung : We will see in the party than how gorgeous you girls look...

Suzy : You guys can continue this while going to fashion house but right now let's have breakfast...