Chapter 14

Taehyung and Divi look shocked at each other and others are trying hard to not laugh because few minutes back they both were fighting like children and now both look like someone has given then 440 volt current...

Divi : But how ?

Taehyung : What do you mean how ?

Divi : I mean who identify that we three are Angel, Cutiepie and Mochi...

Seo joon : Me...

Mi So : Well it's my question also Seo joon how did you know that they are the same person whom we are going to meet...

Seo joon : Actually when Jimin told that " She is fighting like someone broke her statue of Angels" that I remember once she told us that Angel are important to her and once someone have broke her statue of Angel and she cried whole day and was angry...

Divi : Ohh yeah I remember I have told you that story...

Rupal saw that Jungkook is nowhere to be found...

Rupal : Guys where is Jungkook ?

Taehyung : Let's see here and there or let's wait for few minutes it can be like he got some call so he went to talk...

Jimin : Yeah it can be possible let's do one thing one or two wait here only and others find him...

Esha : That will be good me and Taehyung will go on left side... Divi, Seo joon and Jimin go on right side... Mi So and Rupal will stay here ask people if he saw him...

All : Okay...

They all started finding him Taehyung and Esha were asking elders by showing his picture same with Seo joon Divi and Jimin they were asking kids who were playing...

Mi So was trying to call Jungkook and Rupal was looking on the gate if he comes from there with trying to look on other sides too...

After few minutes they all come back and they all understand by their looks that they didn't find him or anything about him...

Divi : Guys now what we searched whole garden and asked people also they didn't see him...

Esha : Same here we talk with elders also they didn't see him going somewhere...

Rupal : Ohh god please give us clue so we can find him and please keep him safe if he is in some kind of problem...

Mi So : Guys what now even I tried to call him but he didn't pick it up...

Suddenly they heard a scream of someone but what they saw it was shocking,...

Choi mansion

Su ho and Yoona reached Choi mansion as they have planned... Suzy welcome them and three of them settled in living room when Min ho also come...

Min ho : When did you both came ?

Su ho : Just now only but you say what are you doing and what's in bowl ?

Min ho : Well I am baking cake I just came here to see who came...

Saying this he again disappear in kitchen but Su ho is shock and his face shows fear...

Yoona : Su ho what happened ? why you look shocked and fear also...

Suzy : I know why Su ho is looking like this even I am afraid now...

Yoona ( Confused ) : Anyone will tell me why you both afraid ?

Su ho : Min ho + cooking = RIP to my stomach...

Suzy : Yeah It's going to be long night and hope we don't have to eat food made by Min ho...

Yoona : He cooks this much bad...

Su ho : Bad is not the correct word Yoona... He cooks worst...

Suzy : Worst is also not correct word Su ho... He cooks horrible...

Yoona : Ohh let's see what will happen and Su ho I have talk to Taehyung he said he and Esha will be little late as they are out with friends...

Suzy : Yoona than call him again and ask him come with others also...

Yoona : But Suzy...

Suzy : Yoona call him it will be less awkward for Taehyung and Esha only if their friends will be here even Divi's friends are also coming to here...

Yoona : Okay I will call him... Su ho what are you thinking ?

Su ho : Well thinking how to save all of us from Min ho's cooking...

Three of them started talking about business, fashion, NGO's etc...

At garden

All are shocked to see Jungkook running like if he didn't run than he will lose his life but Divi saw something in his hand...

Divi : Ummm guys did you see that packet in Jungkook's hand it's look like....

Taehyung : Packet but why he is running like he has taken part in marathon

They saw it was enough to make them shock...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...