Chapter 21

Finally a new start, new day, new friendship of Taehyung and Divi has started... Taehyung was getting ready in his room and after getting ready he make his way towards Choi mansion thinking about something or should I say about someone...

Taehyung' POV

Divi and I finally become friends and I can't wait when I will tell her about I love her, I know she also have some feelings towards me and hope the feeling are mutual but something is missing about her don't know why I think this but something is off between Suzy aunty and Divi hope it's not bad... Her eyes shine, her smile gives some kind of peace to me, whenever she is angry she looks so cute like an angry bird if I told this name to her than surely she will murder me...

Choi mansion

Divi was ready and was waiting for Taehyung to came and was wandering where Taehyung will take her today...

Divi's POV

Why I feel attracted towards you Taehyung, Why I feel safe with you, Why I want to share everything with you, I know I feel something for you and it's more than a friend and I myself don't know when I started feeling towards you or getting attracted towards you... But I am scared if you come to know my past will you trust me or not, if you also didn't trust me than.....

She listen the car horn and assume that Taehyung has come... She goes downstairs and after informing the helpers about her going out she meet Taehyung near his car...

Divi : You are late Mr. Weirdo...

Taehyung : Don't blame me... blame traffic...

Divi : Yeah yeah so tell what's the plan where we are going ?

Taehyung : Well the plan is you will tell one place but we will go to my favorite place similarly I will tell one place but we will go to your favorite place...

Divi : Means if I tell you let's go to park and we will go to your favorite park...

Taehyung : Yes similarly If I tell you let's go to Ice cream parlor but we will go to your favorite ice cream parlor...

Divi : Nice plan in this way we will get to know each others favorite place so who will say the first place ?

Taehyung : Ladies first...

Divi : Ummm did you had your breakfast ?

Taehyung : yeah...

Divi : Okay so let's go to cafe...

Taehyung : Means you wanna know my favorite place ?

Divi : Yes and also I want Hot chocolate and from there we will go to our next destination what's say...

Taehyung : Yepp let's go...

They settled in car and started their journey towards Taehyung's favorite cafe listening to song... They reached Taehyung's favorite cafe, Taehyung parked the car and they both move inside...

Divi thought the cafe would be some famous one but no it was not that famous but really beautiful and calm place and it was almost full

Divi thought the cafe would be some famous one but no it was not that famous but really beautiful and calm place and it was almost full... They settled themselves and order their drinks...

Taehyung : So Miss Red Chili what you think how's my favorite choice ?

Divi : Not bad Mr. Weirdo it's really beautiful and calm place...

Taehyung : Afterall whose choice it is...

Divi : Don't think so much high of yourself...

Taehyung : Okay fine so tell me about yourself...

Divi : What you want to know ?

Taehyung : Let's do one thing I will ask question and we both will answer it same goes with you also...

Divi : Okay you start now last time I said about cafe so this time you start...

Taehyung : Okay so umm favorite color...

Divi/Taehyung : Purple/Grey...

Divi : Favorite person in family...

Divi/Taehyung : Dad/Mom...

Taehyung : So clearly you are Dad's princess...

Divi : And you are Mumma's boy...

Taehyung : Okay my turn ummm favorite person in friends...

Divi/Taehyung : Rupal/Jungkook...

Before Divi can ask question their drinks came...

Divi : What give you piece...

Divi/Taehyung : Music and Angels/Music and Stars...

Taehyung : So any reason behind Angels ?

Divi : It just that they give me peace and look awesome...

Taehyung : That's nice...

Divi : What about you reason behind Stars ?

Taehyung : Well it can be coincidence that even I think same what you said...

Divi ( Confused ) : Means ?

Taehyung : Same reason Divi... Stars also give me peace...

They continue to ask their favorite things while drinking after completing their drink they decided to move towards their next destination which will be of Divi's favorite but Taehyung will say name...

Divi : So Mr. Weirdo now you tell a place...

Taehyung : As you said you go to orphanage sometimes...

Divi : Yeah...

Taehyung : So let's go to your favorite orphanage...

Divi ( Excitedly ) : Yes common let's go....

They settled in car and make their way to their second destination which is Divi's favorite orphanage...

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS PART.....