Chapter 26

Food court

All reached food court as they decided...

Jungkook : makeup kit how much did you do shopping atleast have some pity for Seo joon or help him to carry bags...

Mi So : Don't call me that and in shopping bags it's not my stuff but Seo joon...

Esha : Seo joon you shopped...

Seo joon : Nope Mi So shopped for me and let me call Taehyung now...

Jungkook : You call him while I order something...

Waiter : Sir what would you like to order ?

Jungkook : One plate Kimbap, Japchae, Pizza, One cup noodles and one brownie with Ice-cream and I guess for now it will work...

Jungkook is turning towards others

Jungkook : Guys what you wanna order ?

Rupal : You will eat this much alone...

Jungkook : Yepp food is my love...

Rupal : Than what am I to you ?

Jungkook : Cutiepie you are my soulmate...

Rupal : You are really a drama company...

Seo joon called Taehyung...

Phone conversation...

Seo joon : Hello buddy...

Taehyung : Yes Seo joon say...

Seo joon : where are you and Is Divi with you ?

Taehyung : We just finished our work and yeah she's with me...

Seo joon : We all are at mall and from there we will go to dinner...

Taehyung : Seo joon tell others we both will join you at dinner... message us address because we just finished our work and will need to cross check also...

Seo joon : Okay no problem buddy will message you soon after deciding it...

Taehyung : Yeah sure bye...

Seo joon : Bye...

Phone conversation ends...

Esha : What he said ?

Seo joon : They have completed their work but will need to cross check once so they will directly come to dinner...

Jimin : Guys we have time before dinner than let's go to beach and we will have food their only...

Rupal : Yes guys it will be fun their...

Jungkook : Okay let's move towards beach...

All reached beach and they all were enjoying their time and our Taehyung and Divi also reached the same beach but they were on opposite direction...

Divi sat on the beach near the water but not close and Taehyung also sat beside her... Both were silent and were enjoying the view but Divi remembered something and there was a storm going on inside Divi and when Taehyung saw her face he was shocked seeing Divi like she was controlling her emotions...

Taehyung : Divi what happened ?

Divi : Nothing...

Taehyung : Please Divi say something I can't see you like this...