Chapter 20

Kim mansion

Su ho and Yoona are shocked seeing all the kids here shouting like they said something which shouldn't have...

Rupal : What's all this ?

Esha : Jungkook if were into you should have told why did you say you like Rupal...

Mi So : Yeah if Jungkook you can't say than Taehyung you should have told us that you love Jungkook...

Divi : Jungkook I didn't expect you to break my friend heart like this why did you do all this if are into boys...

Jimin : Jungkook I warned you that day only if you hurt Rupal than I will not leave you...

Taehyung : Guys stop it...

All stood silent... Su ho and Yoona are the confused soul here...

Taehyung : I don't love Jungkook in that sense okay...

Jungkook : And Rupal trust me I love you and only you...

Rupal : Than why Yoona aunty told that you both love each other and are in relationship ?

Taehyung : Only mom can answer that...

Yoona : Actually yesterday night when I was passing from Taehyung's room I saw they both were hugging each other and saying I love you to each other so I assumed...

Taehyung : So you assumed we both are having a relationship...

Jungkook : Aunty you should have ask us I almost lost the love of my life...

Su ho : Whom do you love Jungkook ?

Now Jungkook and Rupal are nervous because they didn't told about their relationship to anyone other than their friends...

Yoona : Say it Jungkook whom you love ?

Jungkook : Aunty I love Rupal...

Rupal was little shocked because she never thought that they have to tell them like this it was all of sudden for her she was nervous...

Yoona : Rupal you tell is is true ?

Rupal : Yes aunty me and Jungkook love each other and we are in relationship...

Other were silent because it's Jungkook and Rupal relationship not theirs they both only here to tell elders about them...

Jungkook and Rupal are standing by side by side were nervous because both Su ho and Yoona hadn't said anything after listening to Rupal...

Jungkook : Aunty please say something ?

Rupal : Yes aunty say something your silence is making us worry...

Yoona : Jungkook and Rupal do you both really love each other ?

Jungkook/Rupal : Yes aunty...

Su ho : Will always support each other and trust each other ?

Jungkook/Rupal : Yes... 

Yoona : Than we both don't have any problem but remember always trust each other because in relation it comes first...

Jungkook/Rupal : Yes aunty... 

All were happy to listening to this they all hug Rupal and Jungkook and had a group hug and they all shouted together...

All : Congratulations guys.......

Jungkook/Rupal : Thank you guys..... 

Su ho : Why you all were here together anything important....

Divi : Nothing uncle we all decided to go together from Kim mansion today that's why...

Su ho : Ohh nice but now I think you should all leave your first lecture has started few minutes back only...

All look at the time and run from there, soon they all reached college and they all run in different directions because they all have different classes...

Fortunately or unfortunately both Taehyung and Divi's last lecture was free... Divi was still thinking what happened in morning her calling Suzy as Mom again and all, she didn't realize when she went towards music wing and sat on stairs...

Taehyung was also in music wing he saw Divi there and was confused because he never saw her in music wing...

Taehyung's POV

Divi and that to music wing and why she is looking like she is lost somewhere else only... he followed her and saw her sitting on stairs...

Taehyung : Divi you here ?

Divi : Taehyung what are you doing here ?

Taehyung : Miss Red Chili if you are forgetting this is music wing and I am singer so I can be here...

Divi : Mr. Weirdo I only ask you a simple question you didn't require to give this much information that I know...

Taehyung : So you know about me ?

Divi : No I don't know you... I just know your basic information that's all...

Taehyung : So my dear friend only know basic information so let's help you to know me more tomorrow be ready...

Divi : I want to say something 1. I am not your friend we just know each other that's all... 2. I don't want to go anywhere... 3. Why should I go with you...

Taehyung : Miss Red Chili can I ask you something ?

Divi : Yes you may Mr. Weirdo...

Taehyung : Why are you so stubborn and do you think I am kidnapper who will kidnapped you and ask ransom to Min ho uncle...

Divi : You are not kidnapper but you are Mr. Weirdo who doesn't accept his mistake...

Taehyung : Common Divi let's forget and make a new start...

Divi think about it and thought it's not bad idea because they both are just fighting on silly thing and they are friends in game and know that he can't do anything unintentionally on top of that their parents know each other...

Divi : Okay...

Taehyung : So Miss Choi Divi aka Miss Red Chili will you be my friend ?

Divi : Yes Mr. Kim Taehyung aka Mr. Weirdo I will be your friend...

Taehyung : Do you agree to come with me tomorrow whole day ?

Divi : Let me think about it...

Taehyung : Common Divi don't do drama I know you want to come...

Divi ( giggle ) : Okay I will come with you tomorrow...

THANK YOU FOR READING...