Chapter 24

Taehyung and Divi both were done with their lunch and now they both decided to do some shopping actually Taehyung decided and Divi told where they should go...

Soon they reach market that's where Divi told to go and here Taehyung thought Divi will say any mall name but not...

Taehyung : Divi you really like all this place...

Divi : What do you mean by like this place...

Taehyung : I mean your parents are rich and you are so fashionable so I thought you like to shop in malls...

Divi : Taehyung being rich doesn't mean I will shop in malls only yeah I do shop in malls with Rupal...

Taehyung : Don't you shop with Suzy aunty ?

Divi ( Sad Smile ) : Till one year back I used to wish to do all things which a mom and daughter do but now I don't...

Taehyung : Why Divi I know there is something big has happened between you both...

Divi : How come you think that...

Taehyung : Well I observed you and aunty both whenever you both are together you both don't talk much and if do it with like formally...

Divi : Well you have a good observation Taehyung yes there is something because of that we are like this now I trust you enough to atleast say this...

Taehyung : I am glad atleast you trust me to say this much Divi and whenever you want to share something talk to me...

Divi : Same goes with you Taehyung...

Taehyung and Divi continue to go from one shop to another and they did buy few things... Divi was trying earrings and Taehyung was lost in his thoughts...

Taehyung's POV

Thank god atleast you trust me enough to say that something has bad happened between you and Suzy aunty... I promise to myself Divi that I will be always with you and support you...

Divi : Taehyung...

No reply

Divi : Taehyung.....

Taehyung : Huhhh..

Divi : Where were you lost ?

Taehyung ( Still lost ) : In you...

Divi : FORGET IT HUHHH...

Taehyung : Divi wait for me also where are you going ? Atleast wait for me...

Divi started walking fast and Taehyung was trying to match Divi's speed while saying her to slow down...

Divi : No... you were busy in thoughts than I am giving you time with your thoughts...

Taehyung : Sorry Divi...

Divi ( Giggle ) : Noooooo...

Taehyung : Are you making me fool ?

Divi : Breaking news "The Kim Taehyung was being fool by none other than Choi Divi"

Taehyung : You just run now Miss Red Chili once you come in my hold I will never leave you...

Divi : For that you have to catch me Mr. Weirdo...

Both started running fast...

People are watching them like are they mad because they are running in market like small children... They didn't realize that by now they have come to the main road... Taehyung running behind her but next what he saw make him panicked...

Taehyung : DIVI.....

Divi : TAEHYUNG....

At mall

All reached mall but boys look sad, Esha Rupal and Mi So started their shopping first and boys look at each other...

Mi So : Guys why you three are standing there only come fast today we will shop for you guys only...

Boys : WHAT ?

Seo joon : Baby but I don't need any clothes...

Mi So : But I really want to buy something for you...

Seo joon : Okay don't be sad come let's go...

Seo joon and Mi So left to buy some clothes for Seo joon... Jimin thought Jungkook and Rupal also need some alone time so he thought to left with Esha...

Jimin : Esha come with me I need some help...

Esha : Me ? 

Jimin : Come with me...

Saying this Jimin dragged Esha from there and Esha was saying him to leave her...

Jungkook : Cutiepie where you want to go as only we are left...

Rupal : You say where you wanna go or what you want to shop...

Jungkook : I don't want to shop for myself but for someone...

Rupal : What you wanna shop ?

Jungkook : You will not ask me for whom I wanna shop ?

Rupal : Nope because you will tell me from whom you want to shop...

Jungkook : Well yes I will tell you but for that first come with me...

Jungkook holds her hand and moved towards shop...

Other side

Esha : Why did you dragged me like this ?

Jimin : You were waling slowly...

Esha : But why did you dragged me here ?

Jimin : Well from the time Jungkook and Rupal confessed about their feelings they didn't spend much time so thought to leave them alone...

Esha : Yeah that' true even Seo joon and Mi So didn't had much time though...

Jimin : So what you want to do ?

Esha : Well I definitely don't want to do shopping...

Jimin : Than let's go to gaming zone...

Esha : Not bad idea let's do competition and see who wins...

Jimin : Fine let's go...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...