Chapter 43

All were shocking listening to what doctor has said it was like they all are trying to register the words doctor has said...

Min ho : Doctor what are you saying mother son how it is possible and only Seo joon has given his blood right...

Divi : Yes doctor and here from Mom's family is no one...

Su ho : What are you saying doctor say it clearly...

Doctor : We have done some test of Seo joon's blood to check if he doesn't have disease or anything...

Jimin : We get that doctor and I guess you mean to say that both the blood is matching...

Seo joon : But Mom's blood group is different from mine blood group than how come it is same...

Divi : Doctor there is some kind of confusion ?

Doctor : But reports says that your blood and Dr. Suzy's blood related...

Seo joon : What do you mean doctor ? How can my blood match with Suzy aunty ? See doctor I am Park Soo Jin's son not Suzy aunt's...

Doctor : What ? but the reports it can't be false...

Suddenly the nurse came to doctor and said their is emergency case and he needs to be there so doctor left from there...

Mi So : Guys I am not getting what's happening here why did that doctor said that Suzy aunty and Seo joon's blood are matching...

Su ho : But it can be mistake from the doctors right ?

Min ho : I don't know Su ho what's happening here...

Ji Soo : And I don't think that doctor can make this mistake because he is one of the best doctor...

Divi : But how can Mom's and Seo joon's blood are matching ?

Taehyung : Seo joon do you have any idea ?

Seo joon : No Taehyung I don't know what's happening ?

Jimin : Guys I think we should do one more test...

Esha : One more test ?

Seo joon : What do you mean Jimin that I am not Park Soo Jin's son ?

Jimin : I didn't mean that Seo joon I mean if that the doctor is best and this type of mistake can't be done than something is definitely wrong...

Jungkook : Jimin is correct something is not correct it's better if Seo joon, Divi and Min ho uncle do one more blood test and if possible than Soo Jin aunt's also...

Seo joon : Jungkook you too.... you also think that...

Jungkook : No Seo joon I didn't mean that please try to understand...

Yoona : Seo joon please do this blood test by only that we can come to know what's happening because Soo Jin and Suzy both are not in condition to handle any shock...

Taehyung : Seo joon I think we should do ne more test because it may be some kind of confusion or maybe by mistake they have stated that yours and Suzy aunty DNA are matching...

Seo joon : Okay...

Ji Soo : Min ho and Divi are you okay with doing test ?

Divi looked at Min ho, he gave her a nod saying yes and than she looked at Taehyung, Taehyung understand what she was trying to aske he also gave her a small nod...