Chapter 46

They all left from Suzy's room, elders have already gone to Jihan and Ji Soo's cabin only youngsters were outside the room of Suzy...

Esha : Guys what did you find ?

Jimin : Yeah Jungkook when you all came you said you have found something ?

Jungkook : Yeah guys Seo joon got the letter of Soo Jin aunty in which she has written that Seo joon is really Suzy aunty and Min ho uncle's son and Divi's twin... 

Mi So : What ? It means that aunty knew about this than why she didn't tell it to anyone ?

Seo joon : Yes Mi So she know it...

After this Seo joon tell them everything which was written in that letter... Jimin Esha and Mi So were shocked while listening to this...

Rupal : What should we do now ?

Taehyung : We will not tell this to our parents that's final and I think we should discuss this somewhere else not here anyone can come here...

Jimin : You are right Taehyung... Guys tomorrow we are going college so we can discuss there on terrace...

Divi : I guess that will be good by the way Mi So when did uncle and aunty came they were going to come tomorrow right ?

Mi So : Yeah but they decided to come early as possible...

Seo joon : Guys I will come...

Saying this he left from than before Mi So could say anything...

Taehyung : He is going to Soo Jin aunt's room...

Soo Jin's room

Seo joon walk inside the room and sat beside Soo Jin's bed...

Seo joon : Hey mom... I found the letter mom and I really don't know what to say but I promise you mom that I will find that person who did this to you and dad and my real family also I promise you that...

He didn't notice when Divi came inside the room and sat opposite side of him...

Divi : Please wake up aunty please you have to wake up for Seo joon...

They both stay there for few minutes than a nurse came and said that visiting hours are over and they need to go now... with heavy heart Seo joon move out of the room follow by Divi... both of them move towards waiting area...

Mi So : Seo joon...

Seo joon : Visiting hours are over now we should go back now...

Taehyung : Don't worry she will wake up soon...

Esha : Umm guys let's go than and our parents are gonna stay here only...

Divi : Okay but where is Jimin and Rupal ?

Esha : Min ho uncle called him he will be back in few minutes and Rupal got call from her mom...

Divi : Okay...

Jungkook : There she is..... what did aunty said Rupal ?

Rupal : They are coming back...

Jungkook : Anything serious ?

Rupal : No but there work got complete there so they are coming...

Jimin : Guys Min ho uncle has told to stay at Choi mansion tonight...

All agreed and move towards Choi mansion, all were tired from long journey and after that this hospital and other things that's why they slept as soon as they reached...