Chapter 29

Choi mansion

Divi was in her enjoying the chocolates which are given by Taehyung and was talking with that teddy actually not talking but complaining about how Taehyung order her to come on date and he will send her address and other things...

She hear the doorbell and went downstairs to see who is there while going down she thought Taehyung has come but it was driver...

Driver : Divi.... Taehyung has send this for you...

Divi : Thank you Uncle...

Divi take the box and went towards her room after closing the door properly...

Divi saw that two box are beautifully wrapped and started opening the box by the small one

In small one there were heels after that she open the second box it had the dress which she had to wear, it was beautiful dress... Divi thought call him...

PHONE CONVERSATION

Divi : Hey Mr. Weirdo...

Taehyung : Yes Miss Red Chili, Did you like what I have send ?

Divi : What did you send ?

Taehyung : That dress and heels...

Divi : But you didn't send me... It was brought by Driver uncle...

Taehyung : But I only have him to give this to you...

Divi : Why ?

Taehyung : Because you have to get ready for our date...

Divi : When did I agree to come ?

Taehyung : You just didn't say it but you are just waiting for this...

Divi : I am not waiting...

Taehyung : Yepp you are not waiting but I am waiting for you to come in that dress and now I will see you at venue just message me when you leave and driver uncle will come to pick you so don't go with anyone else.... Okay...... Bye.....

Before Divi can say anything he cut the call after that she went to freshen up and got ready in the dress given by Taehyung...