Chapter 27

Few days passed now everything was going smooth their exam are over at the love between two couples has become stronger than before... They trust each other more now... Jimin and Esha well they still fight on silly things but they have become good friends... Taehyung has become protective for Divi and Divi's feelings have become stronger than before...

Divi's POV

Few days has passed after that day out that day I realized that I feel something for Taehyung which is more than a friend, I started liking him and now I am falling for him little bit... I know that I was already fallen in love with him...

Rupal : Hey Divi, where you lost ? I was calling you from last 5 minutes...

Divi : Sorry Rupal...

Rupal : What happened ? What are you thinking ?

Divi : Rupal ummmm.....

Rupal : Say it Divi...

Divi : I like Taehyung...

Rupal : Even I like him let's go...

Divi : Not in that way Rupal I like him more than a friend...

Rupal : WHAT....

Divi : Don't shout...

Rupal : You really like him...

Divi : Yes Rupal...

Rupal hug her tightly and was continues saying I am happy for you congrats...

Divi : Thank you Rupal but....

Rupal : But what Divi ?

Divi : I am scared...

Rupal : Why are you scared ?

Divi : I know he also likes me but I am scared after knowing what happened one year back if he still trust me or not...

Rupal : Don't worry Divi as much I know him he will trust you...

Divi : But my own mother didn't trust me Rupal...

Rupal : Divi she trust you but I guess she was blind to think anything because.....

Divi : Because she trusted her more than her own child...

Rupal : Don't think much Divi and tell me when you are going to tell Taehyung about your feelings...

Divi : I really don't know how to tell ?

Kim mansion

All were sitting on terrace and were making song and discussing...

Esha : Taehyung what you think about this tune... it's good or not ?

All looked at Taehyung as he didn't respond...

Jungkook : Taehyung how's this tune ?

Taehyung : It's good guys...

Esha : What happened ? What are you thinking ?

Mi So : Yeah Taehyung you seems lost somewhere else only...

Taehyung : It's nothing guys...

Seo joon : Buddy share with us we will help you...

Jungkook : Taehyung share it you will feel good...

Taehyung : I love Divi...

Esha : That's all anything else...

Taehyung : No...

All get back to their own work and Taehyung was shocked seeing them like this, he thought they will react something like surprise or shocked anything but here they are not even looking at him now...

Taehyung : Guys say something...

Seo joon : What we should say buddy ?

Taehyung : Guys I tell about my love and you all are not even saying anything...

Jungkook : Taehyung we all know this okay... if you had something than we would react...

Taehyung : what do you mean you all know I agree Jungkook know this but you three...

Seo joon : We also know about this...

Taehyung : What ? How ? 

Mi So : Taehyung I guess you are forgetting something...

Taehyung : What ?

Taehyung : Taehyung we all know them when we all met in game and from that time you were almost with Divi talk with her in private you both do duo matches etc...

Seo joon : And we all know that you have feelings for her...

Jungkook : And I am the first person he confess...

Taehyung : Guys I am also here...

Jungkook : We know that Mr. Weirdo...

Taehyung : Don't call me that...

Esha : Yeah Jungkook don't call him that... That name is given by my sister in law...

Taehyung : Esha you too...

Seo joon : Don't worry buddy I will call you brother in law...

Mi So : But I also consider Divi as my sister soooo Taehyung become my brother in law...

Taehyung : What the hell guys...

All laughed and enjoyed teasing Taehyung and our Taehyung was having grumpy face but was happy that they all have accepted Divi with their hearts...

Taehyung : Guys I have decided that I will tell my feelings to Divi and propose her...

Jungkook : That's great but when you are going to propose her ?

Taehyung : Tomorrow but before that I need permission...

Seo joon : From when did Kim Taehyung started taking permission ?

Esha : Taehyung from whom you are taking permission ?

Taehyung : Jimin, Rupal, Min ho uncle and Suzy aunty...

Jungkook : Awww Kim Taehyung is full set to become son in law of Min ho uncle and Suzy aunty...

Taehyung blush little but didn't show it and glare at Jungkook...

Taehyung : Jungkook shut up they are her parents and I should talk with them first...

Esha : Brother that means if someone propose me than they have to take you permission first...

Taehyung : Yepp...

Seo joon : Than you are going to single only Esha...

Esha : Whatever...

All continue talking and teasing each other mostly they were teasing Taehyung only...

Taehyung's POV

Finally tomorrow I will confess my feelings towards you Divi... I know you also have feelings for me and I just hope that you will accept my proposal and even if you don't than also I will love you forever and I will wait for you till you also confess your feelings towards me if not tomorrow than some other day... I know you have some bad past something has happened to you but I just hope you don't live in your past from now on... Be ready Miss Red Chili aka Choi Divi tomorrow is going to be one of your favorite day...

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER...