Chapter 69

Music was stopped and elders came towards them, Divi came forward and pushed that person away from Seo joon and that person feel on floor... Divi hold his hand which was bleeding...

Divi : Somebody get the first aid kit...

Ji Soo : I will bring it...

Everyone was shocked and were stood at their place none of them dare to move from there... That person gets up from the floor and take out the gun...

Divi and Seo joon stood together and others were near them but little far... Suddenly Taehyung notice that gun was pointed towards Divi and Seo joon...

Taehyung ( Shout ) : DIVI, SEO JOON MOVE...

Taehyung ran towards them but before he can reached and both Divi and Seo joon could understand anything gun was fired... Elders were shocked seeing the scene in front of them...

FLASHBACK ENDS

From here present time starts.....

PRESENT TIME

That person hand was bleeding now and the gun fall from that person hand and again fell on the floor... Everyone notice that person has fallen down and bullet was hit on the attacker hand...

Taehyung went towards Divi and Seo joon and hugged them tightly... 

Taehyung : Are you alright ?

Divi : Yes Taehyung...

Mi So : Thank god nothing happened to you both...

Elders came towards them and kids broke the hug...

Suzy : You both are okay right ?

Seo joon : Yes we both are fine...

Su ho : If that attacker didn't shoot than who shoot ?

Voice : We did...

They look at the direction from where the voice came and saw it was police and commissioner with them and commissioner was holding the gun...

Officer came towards that person and hold the attacker's hand and make the person stand forcefully...

Su ho : Commissioner you here ?

Commissioner : Ye because we knew that the main culprit will come today to attack so we were prepared already...

Ji Soo came with first aid and started doing dressing of Seo joon's hand... Everyone's attention was on Seo joon only so seeing the chance that person tried to run away but police officer again held her and put handcuffs on person hands...

Commissioner : You can't run away this time...

Suzy : Sir remove the mask we all want to know who is behind this mask because of this person we all have suffer so much...

Commissioner : Remove the mask...

Officer nodded and remove the mask but that person also tries that they not remove the mask but still that was person was trying to free from officers hold but finally the mask was removed...

Everyone I mean everyone of them were shocked to see who it was and only one word came from their mouth is......

.

.

.

RYUJIN/ MOM/ AUNTY

Jungwon : Sir there is some misunderstanding my wife can't do anything...

Rupal : Yes uncle mom can't do anything like this...

Min ho : Commissioner something is not correct we are sure that Ryujin can't do anything like this...

Rupal was having tears in her eyes, she came towards Ryujin and hold her from her shoulder and Jungwon also came towards both of them...

Rupal : Mom tell them that it's not true...

Jungwon : Yes Ryujin say something...

Esha : Aunty what's happening ? Did someone blackmail you ?

Rupal ( Crying ) : Yeah mom I know you can't do this...

Su ho : Commissioner you only say what happening here...

Rupal : Please mom don't stay quiet like this...

Ryujin make an irritate face and pushed away Rupal's hand with force because of that she almost fall but Jungkook came and save her...

Jungwon ( Shout ) : RYUJIN....

Jungwon shout Ryujin's name and raise his hand to slap her but stop in between... Rupal was shocked as her mom pushed her...

Jungkook : Rupal you okay right didn't got hurt anywhere...

Rupal ( Shocked ) : Jungkook.... Mom.... She pushed me...

Commissioner : Officers hold her properly...

Taehyung : How dare you to do this huh...

Seo joon : How could you pushed your own daughter...

Ryujin : SHUT UP OKAY JUST SHUP...

Jungwon : YOU SHUT UP RYUJIN... How can you pushed your own daughter huhh... Are you mad ? Did you lost your mind ?

Jihan : Jungwon calm down...

Jungwon : How can I calm down ? She pushed our daughter she can get hurt and here she is shouting to shut up huh...

Woobin : We know Jungwon calm down...

Jungwon : She is not saying why she is doing all this ?

Ryujin started to laugh loudly like a mad woman, everyone was looking at her shockingly and confusedly because her face didn't show any guilt or sadness or any emotions she just continue to laugh...

Rupal : Mom...

Ryujin : Just shut up...

Jungwon : Ryujin what the hell are you saying huhh... are you forgetting that she is our daughter ?

Divi : Aunty we know somethin has happened to you please say we are there for you...

Ryujin : Okay...

Commissioner : Did you try to attack on Divi and Seo joon ?

Ryujin : Yes I did try to attack on both of them...

Everyone was shocked listening to this because here they thought that Ryujin will say who is blackmailing her... 

Jungwon looked at Ryujin shocked, tears started to flow from his eyes... elders ladies were having tears in their eyes and elder man were shocked to say anything...

Rupal : Mom why did you do all this ? Why did you tried to kill Divi and Seo joon ? You separate them from the time when they were just 1 year... If you are behind this than it means you also killed Jung Soo uncle...

Listening to Jung Soo's name Soo Jin look at Rupal and then at Ryujin with teared eyes... Seo joon was controlling himself not to fall weak he need to be strong for everyone...

Jungwon : Say something Ryujin don't stand like this...

Rupal : Mom...

Ryujin : Shut up okay I'm not your wife or your mom okay so shut up...

Everyone was again shocked listening to Ryujin mostly Jungwon and Rupal...

Voice : ...............

END OF THE CHAPTER.......