1- Threesome

"We had sex!" Astryd burst into the room

"What?" I take off my stethoscope. It was Spider-man themed.

"When I tell you it was so good—I don't even  know how it happened. We were sitting on the bed, and next thing our clothes were off." She gushes as she limps to the dark grey seat against the wall.

I gasp, "Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?" I snap my head towards her.

"Yes, but this morning it was like it didn't happen, like they made a silent agreement to never talk about it." She saids frustratedly, "But I don't want to talk about it. I want to do it. Again."

"Well did you say that?" I open a cabinet under the exam table pulling out some treats before feeding them to the patient.

"No!" She exclaims, "I was too busy trying to limp myself to work."

"What are you going to do?" I ask applying a little  pressure to the patients leg.

"I don't know, but what I do know is I want their mouths back on me! I want their dicks back in me!" She huffs frustratedly crossing her arms as she sulks in the chair.

My eyes widen at her blunt words, but not because I was surprised, but because of the old lady sitting the corner waiting for me to finish her dog's check up.

"I am so sorry Ms. Parkson, on the behalf of my assistant. Here have a free lollipop." I take a lollipop out of a jar and handing it to her.

Astryd waves her hand carelessly, "She knows what I'm talking about. Ain't that right, Ms. Parkson?" She ask the old lady who sends her a smile, showing her dentures, as she nods.

"Okay let me get this right. You had a threesome with Leo and Sorren?" I ask, and she gives me a solid nod.

"Do they know you're a stripper yet?" I ask.

Her plump lips jut out as she furrows her eyebrows, "We had earth shattering sex. Not tell each other our secrets and have pillow fights."

"Do you think they would think of you any different if they knew?" We both turn our heads to Ms. Parkson who interjects.

"No. I think they'll find out where I work then proceed to drag me off the pole in my six inch heels and lingerie." She crosses her legs over the arm chair as she sucks on a cherry lollipop.

"Ouu. They sound rough. I like it." A blush covers Ms. Parkson's pale cheeks.

"You bet your ass they are. I got the bruises and hickeys to prove it." She mumbles her eyes drifting off as she slowly sucks on the lollipop sensually pulling it out of her mouth with a pop.