20- Girls Night

I turn the keys and take them out the ignition as I park the car in front of the store from across the club

"You guys ready?" I ask the girls, turning off the car radio.

"Hold on, let me find my ID." Delani said rummaging through her crossover purse.

"The fake one?" I asked pulling down the visor mirror checking my makeup.

"Yeah, unless you want me to be partying it up in the parking lot, while y'all are inside." She spares me a glance.

I mug at her sarcasm looking at her through the mirror, "I'll snitch and tell them you and your attitude ain't twenty-one."

She sends me a look raising an eyebrow, "And abandon me all alone? I'll tell mom."

I turn, looking at her, "Tell her you have a fake ID while you're at it."

"Better yet, I'll tell her you told me where to get it." She sends me a pointed look, knowing she won the argument.

"Get out my car." The sound of the doors unlocking sound throughout the car.

"No one's getting out until we're all ready." Astryd said locking the doors from the passenger side.

Devin releases a sigh in content, "I can really feel the love in here." She saids wholesomely waving her hands.

The sound of her phone ringing soon plays throughout car and she huffs looking at the contact.

"It's the Mrs." She waves her phone showing the screen, before answering and the car goes quiet.

"Hey, Sunshine." She greets her fiancé.

"Hey, gorgeous. You okay?" Marco voice said from the other line.

"Yeah, we're just about to go in." She said.

"You remember the rules? No dancing on top of counters or asking people if they want it up their ass." He states firmly.

She huffs rolling her eyes, "That was one time, and he was too cocky for his own good."

"Rose." He says her name as if they had this conversation a million times before.

"Fine." She sighs in exhaustion.

"Thank you, gorgeous."

She sighs in exhaustion, "It's hard wearing the pants in this relationship, Sunshine."

He chuckles, "I know, gorgeous. You must be tired." He said sympathetically.