29- Chill Day

"Tell us what happened

"Tell us what happened." I demand as I lay on my bed against the bed board with Lola cuddled on my stomach under my hoodie.

Astryd was sitting cris cross next to me as she eats Pringles from the can and Tyson was laying down at the edge of the bed looking up at the ceiling.

It's been a while since we all got together that didn't involve working at the club and I invited Tyson over so we could all catch up.

We are having a chill day like me and Astryd still have our bonnet and pajamas on.

"Wait, what happened?" Tyson turned his head that rested on his hands folded behind his head, the tattoo of a doodled toy car inked into his skin.

"Sorren brought her lunch yesterday." I answer watching Astryd's face for any reaction.

"Just out of the blue?"

Astryd and I nod.

"Yeah. He apologized for ignoring me. You should've seen him he was so cute and awkward, his cheeks and ears all read, and he was so sincere..." She trails off looking down at her red and black acrylic nails.

"But?" Tyson raises a brow watching her from the edge of the bed.

"But he didn't tell me why and if he doesn't tell me why how will I be able to fix it so it doesn't happen again." She exhales harshly with her brows creased.

She's been overthinking and over analyzing about every potential issue that might've caused Leo and Sorren to avoid her. I can tell.

"Like I said before, you don't need to fix anything, and you trying to fix it would be a waste of your energy, and you shouldn't put in energy that's not being reciprocated." I said.

"Okay that was a wrong choice of words. I meant that if I don't know the reason then how can I be sure it won't be a reoccurring problem." She rephrased eating a Pringle.

I shrug, "You're gonna have to trust they'll tell on their own accord, which I know will be frustrating—"

"Do you think it's because I slept with them." She interrupts me, pausing, eyes wide as he eyes drift from between me and Tyson, who unhelpfully shrugs.

I kick his hip with my foot. I had on my Spider-Man socks.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, it is a possibility." I hesitate.

She shakes her head, "No it couldn't be because they both stopped by work the day after to bring me food for lunch." She answers her own question ignoring what I said.

"What about Leo? Have you talked to him?"

She shakes her head, "No. He's made no move to reconcile. It's like he forbidden himself from talking to me." She scoffs.

"He might need more time cause his stubbornness is on a different level." I steal a chip from the can in her lap.

"Yeah." She saddened.