10- Auto Shop

"Bad day at work?" I ask Leo as he trudged into the garage

"Why the fuck are people so damn incompetent? You have fucking job, do it! You think it would be easy to follow simple instructions, but no! Apparently it's so fucking difficult!" He says ignores my question as he rants taking off his suit jacket and button up.

"What happened?" I ask grabbing a dirty rag and wiping off the oil grease from my hands. I watch as he walks over to the punching bag hung in the corner of the garage.

"Work." He grits hurriedly wrapping his knuckles.

"Stressful?" Sorren asks as he sketches in the couch he sitting in against the wall near the office.

"No fucking shit." The chains holding the punching bag jingles as Leo's fist collide with the bag.

"Sorry." He mutters glancing up as Leo continues to throw punches at the bag.

"Don't apologize, Sor." Leo grits as he lets out his anger out, each punch becomes more intense and full of frustration causing the chains to rattle.

All three of us owned the auto shop, bought it two years ago, it was our own place to relax or let out steam in our own way. Leo with the punching bag, me working on cars, and Sorren has a couch where he draws and sketches.

Sorren didn't reply, he continued sketching paying Leo no mind, and soon we all followed doing our thing.

"Sorren, can throw me the small wrench?" I nod towards the metal tool closes to him.

I was waiting for him to toss it but he grabs the wrench getting and hands it to me, "Thanks." I thank him continuing fixing up the car and few hours back to the couch.

It was mostly silence for the next thirty minutes, besides the sounds of Leo hitting the punching bag, before his phone started ringing.

He doesn't let the noise distract him from letting out his anger.

The ringing stops before another one started up again, this time from Sorren's phone. Unlike Leo he was quick to answer the call as he sits up straighter.

"Hello?" He answers.

"He's right here."

"He's zoned out, another episode."

"Sure."

"Bye." He ends the phone call.

Leo's aggression towards the punching bag stops and his attention was on Sorren, "Who was that?"