28- Stethoscope

My eyes flutter open from sleep and I was met with the soft lips peppering my neck with kisses

My eyes flutter open from sleep and I was met with the soft lips peppering my neck with kisses. I smile lazily.

I groan lightly shifting under the covers as a warm body practically buries me into the mattress.

"Buenos días." I tell Carter good morning moving my face away from his as his face nuzzles in the crook of my neck.

I feel his lips stretch into a smile before they flutter against my skin, "Buongiorno, mio girasole."

My smile widens at the language and I let my eyes close.

Carter tuts in disapproval lifting his weight off of me, "You can't go to sleep. You have work."

He lays a kiss to the near corner of my lips then moves to my jaw and back to my neck where the kisses became less innocent and more promiscuous.

From light pecks to open mouth kisses to sucking on the skin below my ear.

I couldn't help but think about last night.

I release a breathless moan as I lean more into his warmth.

"You can't act concern about me going to work if you're gonna kiss me like that."  I force my eyes open as he moves away from my neck with a sly grin.

"Why is that?"

"It makes me want to do everything but get out of bed." I whisper.

"Everything?" He raises a brow teasingly.

I smirk, "That's what I said, isn't it?"

He chuckles shaking his head and getting off the bed, "Come on, I made you breakfast." He pulls the comforter off of me.

I groan at the ambush of cold air on my bare legs turning over and stuffing my face into my  pillow.

Carter walks to the other side of the bed and I feel his hand pull down the hem of his shirt I was wearing to cover my lower ass.

"I thought it would be easier to get you out of bed this morning. I fooled myself." I hear his disappointment, "Get up so I do not have to drag you out of bed."

I sigh finding the strength to push myself up with a yawn, "I kinda like when you manhandle me."

He narrows his eyes at me but the look in his eyes told me he was intrigued, and I grin getting out bed standing in front of him, toe to toe.