4- Bar

"So what was going on between you and Carter?" Astryd ask as she takes off her pants

I fall back on her bed looking up at the ceiling with a harsh sigh, "Nothing. He's just a prick."

"Really? Are you sure y'all weren't flirting?" She teases poking my thigh.

I prop myself up in my elbows, "Positive." I huff, "He just holding a useless grudge."

She slides on the light pink lace bottoms of her lingerie, "I don't know." She saids unconvinced.

"Well I do, and he just aggravates me. That's why I need you to call him because I think I lost my necklace in his car."

"Why don't you call him?" She asks adjusting her prescribed glasses.

"Because I don't want to talk to him." I state.

"Well I don't know what to tell you, pookie." She shrugs before stripping off her top.

"Tell me you'll get my necklace back, please. I'll bake you anything you want." I bribe.

"I don't want to lie to you." She saids and I sulk.

My eyes glance down to her bare breast, "Your tits look great, babes." I compliment.

She chuckles shaking her head, "Flattery won't work. You're gonna have to put on your big girl pants and get your necklace back from him youself." She puts on a red lace bra that matches her bottoms.

"Dresses and pants don't go together." I said gesturing to the black body con dress I'm wearing.

"How do I look?" She poses in her lingerie.

"Wanna marry me?" I joke putting my hand over my heart.

She laughs kissing my cheek, "Thanks, Ives. Let me just cover up and put in my contacts, then we can head out."

It was around late ten and Astryd and I are going to the strip club she works at. She'll be on stage and I'll be behind the bar working drinks.

It's not a full time job obviously, but I just work whenever I go to club with her; plus her boss, Blake, is so sweet. Though he didn't own it he just makes sure everything is running smoothly since the actual owner has different clubs scattered across the state.

"Alright, let's go." Astryd was now dressed in sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt.

She slowly opens her room door and winces when it freaks, "We gotta be quiet. Sorren's probably still up and I think Leo's sleep." She whispers.

We take off our shoes, tiptoeing to the front door. We both let out a sigh when we successfully exit the penthouse.

•••••••

"How are my favorite girls?" Blake greets us as we walk into his office.

The room contained only neutral colors. His desk made of black oak wood, the couch along the dark wall being grey, and he had small gadgets and fidgets on his desk.