12- Invisible Watch

I'm actually really proud of myself

As I smooth out the pink frosting on the Alice's birthday cake a sense of pride fills me and I promise myself I wouldn't decorate this cake like a six year old.

I did ask Alice what her favorite flavor of cake was and if there was anything else she favored, and that's why I'm making a vanilla cake with coconut and pink whipped buttercream frosting.

I softly pat some coconut shavings on the lower half of the cake before bordering the bottom with a cute design. I neatly place coconut balls on top of the cake before piping words in the center of the cake, and then I was done.

I read the words piped on the cake with a sense of pride. One year closer to being a MILF.

I take a picture before packing the birthday cake in a neat, white box and I put it in the fridge to cool while I get ready.

I go to my room and I pull out an nice outfit that's appropriate for the weather today.

After a shower and moisturizing I get dressed in some flared jeans, a nice fitted white shirt, white shoes.

It was just casual, nothing over the top, since I was only going in to give her the cake and get out.

Being truthfully honest I do hope I run into Carter at the office. I haven't seen him in a while, and the last time I talked to him was a few days ago when I took my meds and I couldn't sleep.

When I'm officially ready I grab my plain, tan tote bag, making sure I have everything, along with the birthday cake and I head out to my car.

I set the stuff in the car before putting the keys in the ignition listening to the engine and feeling the vibration as the car starts.

I pull out of my parking spot and start my drive to Carter's office, and as I stop at a street light my phone starts to ring.

"Hey, Adds." I answer the call putting the phone on speaker:

"Ives! I missed. What're you doing right now?" She exclaims.

I chuckle her over exaggeration, "We saw each other last night, about ten hours ago, and I'm on my way to drop off a cake for Alice since it's her birthday and she's working."

Astryd gasp through the phone, "It's her birthday today!? And she's working!? Poor baby."

"Yeah, but I'm just dropping by to wish her a good birthday." I reply.

"Tell her I said to have great day, and to good laid. Birthday sex is good sex." She advises.

"I'll tell her you wished her a good day." I said amusement evident in my voice as I take a turn.

"Don't forget the birthday sex part." She reminds me.

"I won't try." I said, "Alright, Astryd, I gotta go."