31- The Law

I wake up in my bed at five in the morning, alone, with only Bee laying down at the foot of the bed

At five ten, I wash my face and brush my teeth.

Five thirty, I get dressed in my usual work attire. A suit and tie.

Twenty minutes later I go downstairs and make breakfast for me and feed Bumblebee her's, along with refilling her water bowl.

Before six thirty I was out the house, in my car, and heading to work. I was supposed to be. I am still in my car, parked in the garage, staring at my phone. I haven't put the keys in the ignition.

I have to call her.

I had to. I couldn't get the woman out of my head even as I underwent rem sleep last night. She appeared in my dreams.

She was walking down the sidewalk. It was a sunny day. She was wearing one of the long flowing skirts she always wore with a cropped shirt she calls a 'baby tee', and she had gold accessories reflecting the sunlight as they decorate her neck and ears.

Her curls were down passed her shoulders, bouncing with every step she makes, framing her face.

I don't think even my dreams could capture how breathtaking she truly is.

She came to a stop when she sees a snail's shell in the middle of the side walk, and she takes a detour placing it in a shady spot under a bush in the grass.

Heart as gold as the sun rays shining down on her.

She continues her walk until she makes to the coffee shop and walks in and she sits in a seat in front of the window. She watched as people walked by, in and out the coffee shop, the cars driving up and down the street, the birds in the sky.

As innocent as the dream was it quickly became sinful.

The beautiful picture of her peacefully watching time pass through a coffee shop window faded into her in my bed with my face buried deep in her pussy as harmonious moans, pants, and sighs slipped off her tongue and blessed my ears.

I was so lost in her sounds and the way her body reacted to my doing, my mind completely slipped away from reality.

I only had one goal: draw out as many of her enticing sounds as I could.

Now they echo in my head on repeat.

But my favorite sounds weren't the ones you could prominently hear but the small, breathless gasps and moans that told me I stole the air from her longs, and only I could return it.