15- Orange Juice

Groggily I run a hand down my face as my feet lazily slide across the floor with every step I make towards the front door as Bumblebee barks

I unlock and openthe wooden door, "Why are you here?" I narrow my eyes at the person standing on my door step.

"It's not a crime to visit my brother." Alessandro smiles walking past me and into my house.

Alessandro was almost a copy and paste of me, tan skin, good height, brown hair, the main difference being our eyes, while mine were hazel his were a dark green, and he had dimples while I didn't.

"It is at this time in the morning." I grumble as I lock the door. I turn to my brother who was looking around my house as Bumblebee follows behind him wagging her tail excitedly.

"Cheer up, your favorite sibling is here." My brother exclaims petting the golden retriever.

"You're my only sibling." I remind him as he chuckles, and I feel something tug on my sweat pants.

I look down to see Prime climbing up my sweats, and I gently grab her setting her on my shoulder.

Alessandro chuckles quietly looking at the raccoon on my shoulder, "Is this the gift Ivy left in your office?"

"Her name is Prime." I ignore his question.

"Like Optimus Prime?" He asked and I confirm with a nod. "Predictable." He mutters walking out the living room and into the kitchen.

I follow him opening the back door to the large backyard, and Bumblebee runs out the doorway as I gently take Prime off my shoulder and set her outside.

I turn to my brother who was standing near the sink, "Since when did you start caring for flowers." He points to the planted sunflower sitting on my windowsill soaking up the beaming sunlight.

I ignore his question getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator, but he continues.

"Don't tell me Ivy gave it to you." He jokes and I narrow my eyes at him grabbing me a ubottle of water.

"Why are you here?" I furrow my brows taking a sip of water.

"For the charity event this week that you invited me to." He reminds me with a grin.

"I regret my decisions, and will pay for your trip back to Italy for tonight." I said looking at him unamused.

"I'm just messing with you, brother. There's actually some work I need to handle here and going to the event is knocking two birds with one stone."

I shake my head, "I don't want to hear anything about your business. You know I don't want to know anything."

"Lo so. I'm not telling you any detail, and I will be stopping by your office today." He saids stealing my water bottle from my hand and taking a waterfall.
[I know]