9- Mushrooms

Inhale

Inhale. One. Two Three. Exhale.

On a yellow yoga mat, I sit crisscross on my balcony with a kambaba jasper sitting on my left thigh and a satin spar on my right. 

I simply listen to the nature around me and the cars driving down the streets, and I let the energy of the crystals calm me and release all the negative energy I've been holding for the past week.

Especially because of an rude and arrogant Italian who's gonna make me commit arson.

Inhale. One. Two Three. On three I relinquish all negativity and enter a positive mindset letting my shoulders drop and my body slump.

I gather my things before going back inside my apartment then I water my house plants and my sunflowers on the balcony and near the window.

Today's a good day. I got the day off, I can spend the day doing task, maybe bake, spend some money on me, or go grocery shopping.

I just want today to be serene and tranquil.

Grabbing my tote bag I exit my car and heading into the grocery store. The cool, condition air causes goosebumps to rise on my arms and chest.

Since I was wearing a black strapless, slip lounge dress with black flip flops, and my hair was in a bun.

I place some basmati rice in my basket as I walk down the aisle, and when I get to the fruit section I grab a pineapple, mangos, and dragon fruit.

I feel my tote bag start to vibrate and I grab my phone answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ives. What're you doing?" Astryd ask from the other side of the phone.

"Just some grocery shopping, why?" I said turning down a aisle.

"Great, you're already out! Can you do me and the guys a favor and check up on Carter? We're a little busy and he has a cold."

I stop in my tracks wishing I never answered the call, "I don't know, Atty," I say unsure, "I don't want to accidentally put a pillow over his face and suffocate him."

She laughs, "You won't, trust me."

I sigh, "Fine."

"Thanks pookie. And while you're at the store do you think you could get him some soup?"

"Sure."

"Anything that doesn't have mushrooms. He's allergic to mushrooms." She said.

"Okay." I say, "I'll just pick some up from a restaurant."

"Thanks again, pooks. I owe you one, and the keys under the front mat." She says gratefully.

"Bye, babes." I said hanging up the phone.