8- Strays

"I want some pasta

"I want some pasta." I grumble as Astryd and I walk into Blake's office.

"I can get you something from the kitchen if you're hungry." He offers not looking up from the papers on his desk.

"Nah I'll get something when I leave." I take a starburst from the his glass bowl before plopping down on his office couch, and Astryd lands down beside me.

"You working today?" He ask and I nod unwrapping the candy

"I'll be leaving early too because I have an early dental surgery on a Maine Coon tomorrow." I add.

"Fortunately today is a short night because I have some business to go over with the boss, so Astryd you'll be going on stage once tonight at twelve."

"Okay, sir." She saids smiling.

Blake lets out a exasperated sigh, ignoring her words, "And your favorites customer's here, paid for a private dance," He adds.

Her smiles brightens, "Jesse?" Blake nods at her question and she walks out the room.

I groan getting up from the couch, "I'mma go to the bar." I said pulling down the hem of my sage green body con dress.

I walk out the office adjusting the gold, dainty waist chain that was loosely sitting on hips, the accessory matched my golden hoop earrings and my gold pendant necklace.

"Hey, Sonny." I greet Tyson as I walk behind the bar.

"Hey, Ives." He said as he fixes a drink.

"How was your week?" I ask leaning against the counter taking an orange wedge.

"Good, went on this date, and I—"

I gasp, "You went on a date!? With who? When Where?"

He laughs at my excitement w blush coming to his cheeks, "Her name is Esmai, we went out on Thursday to this nice Italian restaurant."

"And?" I ask intrigued.

"And I like her, a lot. She's intelligent, beautiful, really into Greek mythology, and some more stuff but I'm not gonna get into that." He smiles.

"Aww, you're blushing." I exclaimed tugging his arm.

"Stop." He grumbles.

"What's wrong with Ty? Why's his face red?" Astryd ask sitting down at the bar stool.

"Sonny went on a date!"

She gasp a smile springing to her lips, "Really!? Who was she?"

Tyson groans, "You guys act as if I never been with a girl."

I shake my head, "It's not that. We just think it's adorable." I coo pinching his cheeks.

He swats my hand away, "Thanks."