Chapter 10

"You look stunning, Iz!" Allie yelled out as I stepped out of the bathroom. I was wearing one of Allie's black mini dresses with my fake, cheap ass gold jewelry paired with some black heels.

"Thanks to you." I groaned, still not too comfortable in the dress I was wearing. I usually liked my clothes a little more loose. Baggy jeans paired with a cute top or a big t-shirt and some makeup just did it a little more for me.

"Are you excited?" Allie wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't start."

"I bet you and Chelsea are gonna have a looooot of fun."

"Get it together." I laughed. "Don't make me bring up Hazel. I'm sure you two will have a looooot of fun together." I mimicked her.

"Shut uppp." She yelled. "She didn't ask me to go to the party with her."

"You didn't either." I exclaimed. "She probably assumed we were all going together, which we are so it makes sense."

"Or she doesn't lik—"

"Shhh." I put my finger over her lips. "Don't finish that sentence."

She grinned. "Yes mother."

"Good." I said. "Now get your bag, we should get going. They're probably waiting for us."

The four of us were making our way to the party with each almost a whole bottle of wine down our throats. My head started to feel lighter and everything made me giggle. I loved being wine drunk. It felt so silly sometimes. It made me feel like a little kid and I enjoyed it.

Chelsea and I were walking hand in hand while Hazel and Allie were giggling behind us. It was so obvious how they liked eachother but were too afraid to say it out loud.

"Get over here suckers." I yelled out. "We need to hide these." I said pointing to the bottles of wine I held up.

"Oh right." Hazel replied. "Where do we even hide them?"

"Bathroom maybe?" Chelsea suggested. "I used to always hide liquor under the sink. No one ever looks there."

"Great." I smiled. "Follow me ladies."

After dropping off the wine we went to the party. I quickly realized how glad I was that I drank alcohol because the music was boring and the people weren't all that fun. They tried their best to decorate the place with lasers and colored lamps but it was lacking something. There were a few teachers watching the students, making sure they didn't do anything stupid.

I spotted my history teacher and the awful science woman, but I didn't see the one teacher I was hoping for.

I sighed, maybe more out of relief than disappointment. I don't know if I wanted to see her here knowing the effect she has on me.

"They really throw a party and only serve soda huh?" Hazel pointed at the bar. "Like come on."

I laughed at the sad sight of red cups filled with soda. I knew it was a school party and they weren't allowed to serve liquor but it just looked so funny to me.

I looked around at all the people dancing and you could easily tell almost no one was sober. I'm sure they all had the same idea as us and drowned themselves in alcohol before they came down here.

"Well, let's dance guys." Allie said as she took my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. I followed her along with Hazel and Chelsea.

"That dress looks amazing on you!" A girl I had seen before but couldn't quite put a name to said.