Chapter 29

I stumbled backwards, feeling the edge of the bed against the back of my legs. Adrianna's hands were all over me now, tugging at my shirt, pulling it up over my head. I broke the kiss only for a second, allowing her to toss my shirt to the ground before crushing my lips with hers again.

I reached for her shirt, my fingers fumbling with the buttons. I needed to feel her skin on mine, needed to feel the heat of her body against me. Finally, I got the shirt undone and pushed it off her shoulders, revealing her lacy bra. I couldn't help but groan at the sight of her, her curves were even more breathtaking than I could have imagined.

The anger I had felt, the frustration, it had all faded away when our skin melted together. I couldn't be mad at her, I wasn't never really mad at her to begin with.

I leaned in closer to Adrianna, my lips grazing against her ear. "I want you." I whispered, my voice desperate with desire. Adrianna shuddered in response, and I knew she felt the same way. We had been dancing around each other for far too long, and it was time to finally give in to the passion that had been building between us.

"Are you sure?" She asked quietly.

I nodded. "I've never been more sure."

I could tell she was hesitant to take the first step so I took the lead and let our lips interlock again. I slowly reached for her bra. My hands roamed down to the clasp of her bra, my fingers fumbling slightly as I tried to unhook it. As my anger faded away my nerves made an appearance.

Adrianna pulled away from the kiss, giving me a small smile as she saw my struggle. "Here, let me help you with that." She murmured, her fingers deftly moving to unhook her bra.

I watched in awe as she undid the clasp with ease, her bra falling away from her chest. She pulled it off and tossed it to the floor, returning her gaze to me.

My eyes roamed over her body, taking in every curve and dip. She had never looked more vulnerable and never more beautiful. She was perfect to me. I wanted to touch her, to feel her soft skin under my fingertips. I reached out, tracing my fingers over her bare skin.

Adrianna let out a soft sigh, her eyes closing momentarily as my fingers touched her. My hands moved down to her waist, tugging at the waistband of her pants. I wanted to feel more of her, to be even closer.

Adrianna gave me a playful grin. "Not so fast." She said, holding up a hand. "Let me take care of you first."

I nodded, my heart racing as she pushed me back onto the bed.

Adrianna's hands moved down to the waistband of my pants, unbuttoning them with ease. She tugged at the zipper, pulling my pants down my legs as I lifted my hips to help her. Soon I was left only in my underwear, my body trembling with anticipation. Adrianna's eyes roamed over my body, taking in every inch of me.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered, her voice barely audible. I blushed at her words, feeling a surge of desire wash over me. I wanted her, more than anything.

Adrianna leaned down, her lips moving down my neck as she trailed kisses down my body. I let out a soft moan as she reached my breasts, her tongue teasing my nipples through the fabric of my bra.

As she continued to tease me, I found myself growing more and more aroused. I wanted her to touch me, to feel her hands all over my body. Adrianna seemed to sense my desire, moving her hands to my bra as she began to unhook it. I lifted my arms, allowing her to remove it from my body.

I ran my fingers through her hair, Adrianna began to kiss her way down my body, leaving a trail of kisses and teasing nibbles along the way.

I let out a soft moan as Adrianna reached my legs. She leaned in, kissing my inner thighs with care. I arched my back, silently begging her to take me, to make me feel the way she had made me feel when I first kissed her.