episode thirty eight

Enora rushes from one surgery into the next, her life lately so crazy and hectic. She's head of paediatrics currently; why? Because her mom and Hayes decided to take a break. What are they, season 3 Ross? She's happy, sure, but she totally wasnt ready for this. It's been just over a year since the wedding and in all honesty? Life's been a dream. A far cry from what it used to be. But its been crazy the past 4 months with two of the best attending surgeons gone. Webber is covering for Mer while Nor covers Hayes.

When she finally gets a moment, Enora grabs a coffee and sits in the lounge. She sees a message from Jax.

Rosie has decided daddy is an idiot

Rosie has decided daddy is an idiot. -J

Enora laughs at the pose their daughter has in the attached photo - it's so her. Rosie is their sassy, dramatic girl with attitude and cheek. She checks the next message.

Miss Harlow has concluded she wants twin sisters and, quote, "mommy bring them home" or she'll "be always sad"

Miss Harlow has concluded she wants twin sisters and, quote, "mommy bring them home" or she'll "be always sad". -J

Enora giggles harder and hits call, sitting back on the couch and pulling her legs up. "Twins are a no." She says as soon as she sees her husband.

He smirks. "See, I told her that." He shrugs as he moves around the house. "Girls, mommas calling." He calls, their loud footsteps rushing over. "But someone decided a dozen dolls is a good idea so now she loves the idea." He sasses before handing the phone over.

Enora gasps. "Hi girls!" She smiles wide.

"Gimme!" Rosie demands as she tries to take the phone.

"Ro. Share." Jax says sternly.

Rosie sticks her tongue out at him and instantly runs off giggling as he playfully launches himself at her. Now, Harlow is the sensitive one. She's quiet, caring, kind, she's patient and she's nervous. She sits down where she is, in the kitchen by the fridge, and smiles at her mom. "Hi." She says gently.