Chapter 1 - Welcome Back!

Y/N looks out over the black lake, deep in thought. It's been almost four weeks since Dumbledore offered to teach the young Ravenclaw about wandless magic. Needless to say, she was getting the hang of it quickly. Y/N has only been taught the basics and how to control her magic. The few spells she has been able to do is Wingardium Leviosa, Protago and Incendio. They aren't as powerful as her spells with a wand but with more time, practise and patience they will be.

Dumbledore has helped Y/N improve a lot and has been a mentor to her. The Ravenclaw is very grateful for his teachings and guidance when she needed someone to confide in. Although her stay at Hogwarts has been calm and a good change from her usual busy school year, she has been starting to miss her friends and her girlfriend.

Hermione and Y/N have been writing for the past four weeks whilst the Ravenclaw have been away. Of course, Y/N updates Harry, her aunt and the others in her friend group but she writes to Hermione the most.

She has missed the bushy-haired girl so much and can't wait to see her again. Apparently, the group has planned a little welcome home party for when she gets back, and that's this afternoon.

"Already itching to get home I see" Dumbeldore says and Y/N turns around to see the headmaster smiling kindly "or to a certain Gryffindor witch"

Y/N blushes "A bit of both professor" the Ravenclaw says. Dumbledore smiles and holds out his arm ready to aparate. Y/N looks down at his hand and notices that to tips of his pointer finger has gone black, like some sort of decay. "Sir is your hand alright"

Dumbeldore looks down at his hand and smiles back at Y/N "its nothing to worry about Y/N. Now shall we get going"

Y/N nods at takes the headmasters arm and they aparate out of the castle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N lands out the front of the Magnolis Manor. She smiles and breathes in the fresh air, it's good to be home. She looks around to see Dumbledore no where to be found which confuses the Ravenclaw girl. She shrugs it off by saying the headmaster had other matters to attend to and walks up to the manor.

As Y/N walks up to the door, she is greeted by her two dogs, Benson and Dennis. The Ravenclaw is tackled to the ground by the huge fluffy dogs and Y/N laughs and pets both of them as they wag their tails excitedly.

"Hey there you two, did you miss me," Y/N says as she scratches behind the dog's ears. Benson and Dennis bark and wag their tails happily as the Ravenclaw girl gets to her feet. "Come on you two let's go see the others."

Y/N walks into the manor and spots her belongings in the foyer. The house elves must've helped drop them back. Godric she loves magic, it makes everything easier.

"Arent you going to say hello to me" the familiar voice of her aunt says as she enters from the kitchen. Y/N smiles and hugs her aunt tightly. "hey their kiddo"

"Hi aunty" Y/N replies "I missed you"

"I missed you too," Monica says "did you have fun"

Y/N shrugs "It was a little weird, being at Hogwarts with no classes but I found it peaceful and I think it was a good change of scenery, you know after everything"

Monica smiles and kisses the top of Y/N's head "I'm glad, the others are in the living room we're all having dinner together and Harry said that everyone's staying over tonight"

The Ravenclaw grins "That's great, I'll see you for dinner then"

"Go see your friends they've been impatiently waiting," Monica says and walks back to the kitchen.