Chapter 11 - Its All Fun and Games Darling

*Contains Sexual Content*

The couple make a quick exit from the party as they say goodnight to their friends before running down the empty corridors hand in hand. They both have mischievous grins on their faces and they giggle softly as they make the rest of the way to the Gryffindor girls room.

As they enter Hermione's room, the Gryffindor leads the her girlfriend to the bed and gently pulls her Dow on the mattress. Hermione strokes Y/N's flushed cheeks and swings her legs over top of the taller girl. Y/N grinds onto Hermione's body as the two kiss even deeper. A mix of fire whiskey and rum is all they could taste on each other, but they didn't care.

Hermione began to tug at the fabric of Y/N's tank top. The Ravenclaw got the hint and quickly pulls it off and tossing it aside. Hermione begins to kiss Y/N's neck and the Ravenclaw moans softly. The Gryffindor gently bit down on a small section of skin, probably causing a bruise.

Y/N moans again as Hermione sucks on her neck then soothes the newly bruised skin with her tongue. Her hands began to wander and Y/N lets them. The Ravenclaw starts undoing the buttons of Hermione's blouse and they quickly come undone. Y/N's breathes are ragged and Hermione listens intently to the wavering sounds of moans that ripped from her girlfriends throat.

The shorter girl begins to trail down Y/N's toned body, kissing her way down until she reaches to top of her jeans. Hermione looks up at Y/N for permission and the Ravenclaw nods quickly. The Gryffindor does her best to quickly undo her belt and pull her jeans down as smoothly as she could.

Y/N sat herself up slightly and kisses Hermione once more. The Gryffindor slowly traces the sides of her girlfriends hips with her fingertips before circling just above where her body needed it most. The Ravenclaw's hips twitch as her body craves more of Hermione's touch.

"Please." Y/N's raspy voice echoes in Hermione's head as a shiver ran down her spine. Godric's that was so hot. She was so hot.

"Please what?" Hermione toys and Y/N groans.

"Please Hermione" Y/N pleads once more.

Hermione looks into her girlfriends glistening eyes that pierced into hers with only one thing, want. Y/N wanted her and needed her badly. The Gryffindor obliges and inserts two fingers into Y/N's centre. The Ravenclaw moans loudly and Hermione leans forward, trapping Y/N's lips in a kiss that only broke for the Ravenclaw to moan into Hermione's mouth.

The two stayed like that until Y/N's breath becomes shaky and her vision goes blurry. Her body twitches and Y/N, as best she could, moans out Hermione's name as the two press against each other.

"You alright darling" Hermione and the Ravenclaw slowly unclenches the sheets as she moves to slowly sit up. She raises her hand up to Hermione's face as the pad of her thumb touches her bottom lip.

"My turn now" Y/N says breathlessly

Hermione looks up at the other girl and lets her eyes gaze across her girlfriends form. Her collarbones sharp and shoulders rippling as she moves herself forward as she lowers the Gryffindor beauty against the bed. Hermione's back nestles into the sheets and Y/N quickly grabs her other wrist and pins Hermione's hands above her head.

The Gryffindor let out a small gasp and Y/N smirks. The Ravenclaw uses one hand to force both of Hermione's arms down as the smaller girl squirms under her touch. Y/N then uses her other hand to unzip her skirt and pull it off her body along with her underwear too. Hermione moans breathlessly as Y/N teases her centre.

"Y/N" Hermione moans. "Let me touch you" the Ravenclaw raises her eyebrow at the girl underneath her.

"All in good time" Y/N replies "you have to be a good girl for me"