Chapter 2 - Show Me How Much You Missed Me

*contains sexual content*

The movie credits roll and the group all seem to be a little tired. Jorden and Callan are snuggled up together whilst Harry dozes off leaning against the couch with Flo leaning on his shoulder and Ron holding Flo's hand as they sleep.

Y/N is pretty tired herself and Hermione rests her head on the Ravenclaw's shoulder. Y/N smiles and brushes a stray hair out of Hermione's face with her finger tips.

Hermione smiles and looks up at Y/N with her honey-brown eyes. "Are you tired"

"A little" Y/N says and Hermione looks a little sad at that response "but do you want head back up to my room"

Hermione smirks "I don't know. Will you show me how mush you really missed me?"

Y/N grins at Hermione's innocent flirt "is that a request?"

"How about we find out" Hermione says seductively and Y/N's face goes red.

Slowly Hermione quietly gets up from the couch and Y/N follows the Gryffindor girl to her room. Once they reach the Ravenclaw's room. Y/N locks the door behind them and pulls Hermione close to her and connects their lips into a lustful kiss.

"Fuck Hermione you don't know what you do to me" Y/N moans as Hermione slips her tongue into the Ravenclaw's mouth. They break away briefly and Hermione grins

"I have some idea darling" Hermione responds and Y/N impatiently connects their lips together once more.

The two continue to kiss as Y/N guides them to the bed. The Ravenclaw however wasn't expecting Hermione to straddle her and lay on top. Y/N however doesn't mind in the slightest as they continue to kiss passionately.

"You're so beautiful Hermione, you have no idea how much I've missed you. Missed this" Y/N says breathily caressing her hands up the Gryffindor's body.

"Again my love, I have some idea," Hermione moans and slowly pulls back, her hand cups the Ravenclaw's jaw and they gaze into each other's eyes "show me how much you missed me"

And at that Y/N doesn't waste any time and connects their lips together in a passionate display earning a moan from the Gryffindor girl.

Y/N's eyes flutter closed as her hands tightly grasp Hermione's hips, slowly starting to lose herself in the kiss. Her thumbs softly run over the fabric of the Gryffindor's shirt, tugging on it gently, asking permission to take it off.

Hermione nods against her lips as she
feverishly kisses her, softly biting down onto
the Ravenclaw's bottom lip making her part them. Y/N wastes no time slipping her hands under the shirt, softly grazing her fingertips against the soft surface of Hermione's skin. A small moan was heard from the Gryffindor girl and Y/N slightly pulls away to look nto Hermione's honey-brown eyes.

"Are you sure everyone's sleeping in the other rooms" Y/N asks "I don't want anyone to inter-"

"-And I don't remember asking," Hermione replies, pushing their lips back together.

Y/N didn't say anything more as she kisses her girlfriend once again, her hands gently slip out from underneath her shirt to grab the hem. She gently tugs at it and Hermione understands the clue, slowly pulling away. Y/N hastily lifts the clothing up and off of her head, revealing the soft skin and black lacey bra.

Y/N's eyes cloud over with lust as she gently reaches out to unclasp Hermione's bra. She unhooks it and watches it fall down the Gryffindor's skin, her bare chest now fully on display.

Y/N brought her back in for a kiss as Hermione's breasts rub against the fabric of her shirt, their bodies being flush against each other as she let out a moan. Starting to disconnect their lips, Y/N trails her mouth down from Hermione's to her jawline, peppering soft and small kisses to the skin. Hermione's hands flew to the back of her neck grasping her hair and pushing her impossibly closer.