Chapter 27 - Will you just relax

*Contains Sexual Content*

It's been a week since Y/N's accident on the quidditch pitch and the Ravenclaw girl isn't liking her circumstances one bit. She has been more agitated than usual and her friends have tried their best to help Y/N out.

Flo and Hermione help her write out her homework for her but eventually, Harry tried to persuade professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick for Y/N to use a special quill that writes what she is saying, but he had no success. Not to make matters worse but the Ravenclaw girl can't  use for broom for coaching the quidditch team or play her guitar, her two favourite hobbies.

Hermione watches her girlfriend huff on her bed as she writes a letter to her parents. The Gryffindor girl can't help but smile at the cute pout that forms on Y/N's lips. As soon as she finishes the letter, Hermione sighs and sits next to her girlfriend on the bed and gently rubs her shoulders

"Y/N will you just relax," Hermione says and kisses Y/N's cheek

"Relax? All I've been doing for the past week is relaxing" Y/N says tensely "I'm sick of relaxing"

Hermione sighs as Y/N gets up off the bed and paces around the room "Well try and find something to do"

Y/N stares daggers at her girlfriend "Seriously Hermione? I can't play quidditch or my guitar because of this stupid arm" the Ravenclaw says "I can barely do my homework. I don't have a lot of options 'mione"

"You could read" the Gryffindor suggests

"I've finished all the books from the library and can't be bothered to get new ones," Y/N says "and I'm not in the mood right now to read the book Dumbledore gave me"

"I'm sorry darling," Hermione says earnestly. She makes her way over to Y/N, cupping her face with her hands "I know it's hard with your arm and all. Is there any way I can help"

"It's fine you being here is enough for me" the Ravenclaw replies and brings their lips together for a sweet kiss. Hermione softly moans as Y/N pulls back slightly "thank you for what you've done for me this past week, I really do appreciate it my love"

"Of course Y/N," Hermione says "you're my girlfriend and part of that job is taking care of you"

Y/N grins and kisses her lips once more "Godric you're so good to me"

The kiss turns more heated as they end up back on the bed, Hermione being careful not to knock her girlfriend's injured arm. Y/N uses her other arm to gently slip underneath the Gryffindor's sweater but Hermione pulls back suddenly.

"Y/N we shouldn't, your arm-" Hermione says

"Please my love, I don't have to use my hands to turn you on" Y/N says with a mischievous smirk on her face.

The Gryffindor girl chuckles nervously "It's tempting but I don't want to accidentally hurt you or make your arm worse"

The Ravenclaw huffs but then, she gets a wonderous idea and grins "I don't have to be on top, you know"

Hermione's eyes widen at the insinuation "Are you suggesting that I-"

"Hmm" Y/N nods "I want you Hermione Granger to sit on my face"

Hermione's face goes bright red and chuckles nervously as Y/N stares into her honey-brown eyes "Did you really just say that?"

"I'll say it again if you want me to." Y/N says with a grin "please 'mione I really want to. But only if you want to"