Chapter 9 - Hufflepuff Party

It's the following evening and the weekend before the school semester starts. Y/N is getting ready for one of the biggest Hogwarts house parties in history. Jorden and a few older Hufflepuff's have decided to pick up on the lost tradition the start of year Hufflepuff House Party.

Y/N, Flo and Jorden went second and third year when they were organised. They didn't do one the year of the Triwizard Tournament and of course they weren't allowed to do one last year because of Umbridge, so they were very excited to go this year and finally have some fun. Y/N stands in Flo's room along with Callan to get ready for the party together.

"Y/N what do you think of this dress" Flo says coming out from behind the changing area in a skin tight blue dress.

"You look great" Y/N says with a grin "wear the black heals with it"

"You've got it" Flo says and takes the black heals Y/N mentioned and puts them on "I see you're showing off the tats tonight"

Y/N smiles. She wears a loose black tank top with large slits on the side which exposes her black sports bra with the rainbow elastic to represent the gays, but most importantly the tank top shows off her tattoos that only her friends know about.

"I'm still deciding if I'm going to wear a jacket over the top" Y/N says

"Well I think ditch the jacket, Hermione loves your arms" Flo responds and Y/N can't help but laugh.

"You're right about that" the Ravenclaw says with a cheeky smile.

The rest of Y/N's outfit is simple. She wears black jeans with a few rips in them and a thick leather belt with silver accents to match her rings and necklace. She also wears black old school vans as well as some light make up to finish up her semi-grunge look.

Suddenly Cal walks out of the bathroom wearing a pair of blue faired jeans with a black crop top cut fairly short, he finishes off the look with some white converse, gold jewellery as well as a Smokey eye with dark blue eyeshadow on his lower lid. He also had a touch of gold glitter of his cheekbones.

"Well damn don't we all look hot" Cal says and two Ravenclaw girls laughs

"We dress to impress Cal" Flo says grinning

"Would you be impressing a certain red-haired boy" Y/N says suggestively

Flo rolls her eyes "no" she says quickly "Ron is clearly not interested in me"

"I didn't say it was Ron" Y/N says cheekily and Flo blushes whilst Cal chuckles

"Shut up both of you" Flo says annoyed "let's go pick up our friends"

"Right behind you" Cal says as they head to the Gryffindor common room to meet Ron, Harry and Hermione before going to the Hufflepuff common room.

—————————————————————————

Flo, Cal and Y/N all walk to the Gryffindor common room and see the golden trio standing out the front waiting for them. The boys wore simple outfits with Ron wearing a striped red and yellow shirt with blue jeans and Harry a maroon button up shirt and black jeans. However Y/N couldn't seem to take her eyes off her girlfriend.

The Gryffindor girl wore a brown and black plaid skirt with a black short sleeve blouse and a pair of ash grey beat up converse. Y/N just stares in awe at her girlfriend, she usually doesn't wear many dark colours like black but the Ravenclaw thinks she looks absolutely stunning.

Hermione can't seem to take her eyes off Y/N either as she makes her way towards her. The Gryffindor's eyes immediately go to her bare arms as she shows off her tattoos.