Chapter 32 - Settling in

Y/N, Harry and the Weasley clan all aparate to Magnolis Manor holding onto each other tightly. None of them were able to salvage any belongings from the fire so they carried what they had on them, which was very little. Shortly after their arrival, Remus and Tonks apparated back to their home, knowing that their friends are in safe hands at Magnolis Manor. Monica stood at the entrance and hugged Harry and Y/N tightly.

"Are you two okay?" Monica asks

"We're fine" Harry replies for both of them and their aunt kisses both of their foreheads

"I'm just glad you're both safe," Monica says with a tearful smile. Suddenly Monica notices Molly and Arther and smiles at her two friends.

"Arther, Molly I'm glad you and you're family are alright"

"Thank you, Monica," Molly says "it means so much to us that you offered up your home to us"

"Of course. You and your family are always welcome at the manor" Monica replies "I'm so sorry about the Burrow,"

"It's alright, but I'm just glad everyone is okay," Arther says and Monica smiles

"Y/N, Harry go assign everyone to their rooms" Monica addresses "Zilpy get some warm blankets from the cupboards, make sure everyone has one"

"Yes Ms Magnolis," Zilpy says appearing out of nowhere like most house elves do before snapping her fingers and disappearing once more.

"Arthur, Molly I'll take you to your room," Monica says ad leads them down the hall.

Y/N nudges Ginny's arm who is a little startled at first and squeezes Harry's hand which are still joined together.

"I'll take you to one of the spare rooms," the Ravenclaw says, and Ginny nods and looks back at Harry. He gently lets go of her hand and takes Ron, Fred and George to their rooms. Y/N and Ginny went up the stairs and down the hall where the spare rooms are. The Ravenclaw guides Ginny to the spare room which consists of a double bed, a desk and a small walk-in-wardrobe. Ginny smiles gratefully at her. "The bathroom is just down the hall. I'll give you some of my clothes to change into as well"

"Thanks Y/N" Ginny says and Y/N nods

"I'll give you some time to get settled," Y/N says stepping out of the room "if you need anything don't be afraid to ask"

"I'll let you know," Ginny says with a warm smile and the two girls hug each other tightly.

Y/N breaks from the hug first then heads to her room, picking a few clothes for Ginny and fetching her stash of cigarettes that she keeps in her drawer beside her bed. She drops off the spare clothes at Ginny's room before she heads back downstairs on the back porch. The Ravenclaw sighs as she takes out a cigarette and lights it with the small flame that appears in her hand. She watches as the smoke leaves her lips and carries in the night sky, drifting slowly.

"Care for some company," Monica says and Y/N whips her head around so fast, startled. "It's alright I already know about your bad habit"

Y/N smiles "you went snooping in my room again"

"Only when Callan's dad told me that he caught you two smoking over the summer" Monica says "But I'd be a hypocrite if I scolded you on how bad it is"

Y/N lets out a small laugh and offers her the packet "would you like one"

Her aunt smiles as takes a cigarette from her niece and the young Ravenclaw conjures a small flame in her palm to light it. As her aunt breathes out the first puff of smoke she smiles "you're getting good at that, the wandless magic stuff"