Chapter 1 : Human

The fairy was a simple creature with no wings or power ,with a slim figure and an average height of a fairy, the fairy had a a chocolate like brown hair with curls that reached its shoulder and bangs that covered its round face, its eyes were big and there was a small mole under the right eye, it had a slightly tanned skin and wore a sleeveless simple blue dress that reached its knees and allowed the mark on the back of its shoulder to appear.

It didn't wear shoes,most likely walking barefoot and letting the beach sand go through its toes,The fairy lived at the east coast, an off limit place for its specie, its daily routine was basically  fishing, grabbing fruit from the trees by the coast, as for the water there's a small lake that is like few meters away, it went there regularly to get fresh water, and for the shelter, a small house was built on a tree by the lake so it can know its limits to where to and not to go, its routine stayed like that for two years and never got close to the fairy world.

When the fairy got deport it didn't feel anything because it never got to know any fairy or their world "Utopia", instead, it only knew the east coast, its treehouse and the small lake .
It counted these things its only place it could belong to and it cherished them so much.

The fairy was asleep when it felt the sunlight started to get into its house and woke it up "stupid light!" the fairy shout out as it got off its bed and stood infront of the window "Go back down to where you were!" The fairy shouted even louder talking to the sun but as always the sun didn't listen to it, the fairy sighed in frustration and decided to take a walk alongside the beach to get out of its boring routine.

The fairy walked for long time that it didn't realise it was now out of its allowed area, when it decided to get back it saw a big cave it didn't know existed.
The fairy decided to get closer to the cave and see what inside, when reached the cave it saw a big ship inside it.
It didn't know what it was because the fairy never saw anything like that before.
The fairy was astonished by the huge artifact infront of it.
The fairy wanted to explore it but when it saw a shadow getting closer and closer by the artifact, it immediately hide outside the cave but listened closely to what the figure was saying "Good morning Stella" the figure said "It's another day for us on this island, I think we are getting used to it."

'Stella? Who's Stella? And who's that creature? Isn't it a fairy? What does it mean by another day on this island? What is its intention?' These all were questions the fairy thought of while listening from outside the cave 'What if it was a dangerous creature? What will it do if it found out about the fairies? Is there more than one?' The fairy didn't wait another second and it started running in the opposite direction of the cave, it wanted to warn the fairies inside the island, maybe they know what is that creature and if it is a threat or not.

The fairy arrived infront of big gate, it recognised this gate because it was the last thing it saw from Utopia.
"Is there anybody here?!" The fairy shouted.
"There's a stranger in a cave with a weird artefact at the east coast!" The fairy shouted and hoped someone would hear it.
A few seconds has passed, the fairy wanted to shout again when it saw two figures getting down from one of the big trees that surrounded the gate.

They were the guards of the gate of Utopia, they wore dark green pants and shirts so they can disguise themselves with the trees and ofcourse they have wings can make them fly and powers can help them protect the gate.

The fairy was relieved when it saw them but frowned short after seeing their faces, they were angry and frightened at the same time.

"What are you doing here?!" The guardian on the left shouted making the fairy shock and stunned at its place.
"You are not allowed to leave the east coast or get near the gates!" The guardian on the right continued making the fairy even more shocked but it didn't stop it from talking , so the fairy stood firmly and shouted "There's a strange creature with weird artifact at the east coast in a big cave it might be a threat to the island!" The fairy shouted with anger more than a warning and starred fiercely at the guards but the scoffed and said "There's no threats to our island bigger than you, you weird creature" the guardian at right said making the fairy angrier than before "I'm serious over here you need to come and see it by your own eyes!" The fairy shouted again.
"ENOUGH!" The guardian on the left shouted "You go back from where you came or I will have to attack you right here right now" he continued with calm yet threatening voice that made the fairy step back a few steps then it started running towards the east coast.