Chapter 26 : Invaders

Just like Mingi said, they threw a party celebrating their new official member in the crew.

Jongho and Yunho brought rum from the storage quarter to the kitchen, and after they poured for everyone a jug of rum, they all held their jugs up in the air and cheered then began drinking.

Valerie was so happy that she didn't care if a mess happens at the deck, everytime one of them finish their drink, they refill it.

Valerie and San are having a drinking contest, while the others were betting on them "ok, Valerie's team put your bets in the cup and San's team in the wooden jug" Jongho was in charge of the bets, most of them have bet on Valerie which made San sulk in annoyance "don't worry San, I have bet on you" Yunho consulted him while betting on Valerie secretly.

They have started drinking, beginning with one jug each, and whenever they finished one, everyone cheered loudly.

"I~cam~gu~fõrefor~!" San shouted after his sixth jug "you are completely wasted" Wooyoung patted his back "vat~did~vu~saye" San stood up and held Wooyoung shirt by the collar "you wanna fight!!?" Wooyoung shouted holding San's collar and he nodded "bring it on!!!!" Wooyoung shouted throwing a fist on San which he dodged, then he punched Wooyoung's stomach, making him gag for air, Wooyoung punched San in the face as a reply.

The crew is now splitting the money from the bet while San and Wooyoung are fighting "Wooyoung!!" Jongho shouted "your share is in your cabin!" He shouted for him to hear "thanks!!" Wooyoung kicked San's knee "won't you stop them this time?" Valerie asked Hongjoong who is counting his money in silence "if they die, it's their destiny" he said not bothered, Valerie didn't pay much attention for them anymore "hey Jongho" she said standing next to Jongho "I won, sooo won't I have some money?" She asked smiling at him "sure" he smiled back at her, put his hand in his pocket, pulled a candy and gave it to her "nice work" he said patting her shoulder and went to count his money leaving her dumbfounded in her place "a candy" she looked at the candy in her hand and sighed "at least you didn't lose money" Mingi was about to cry "I won't bet on you anymore!!" He shouted pointing at San who is over Wooyoung trying to punch his face.

Valerie looked at them suspiciously "get a room" Yeosang said annoyed at their behaviour "you get a room!!" Wooyoung shouted shoving San aside, he fell asleep "with who?" He asked and Wooyoung stood up and went to him "with you" he winked and blew a kiss at him "you want some rum?" Yeosang asked Valerie, ignoring Wooyoung "sure" she replied doing the same and they headed towards the main deck "wait for me!!" Wooyoung shouted putting one arm on Yeosang's shoulder and the other on Valerie's.

The crew kept drinking until they were all wasted, even Valerie's eyes became more heavier, so she decided to fall asleep on the quarterdeck, leaning her back at the quartermast, that night she didn't dream of anything, she just had a deep sleep.

Valerie woke up hearing footsteps on the wood of the ship, she opened her eyes slowly to see who's moving around, she crawled towards the railings, finding it hard to move, and after she arrived she sat down, looking down at the main deck, it was still dark, so she had a bit of a struggle recognising the people on the ship, they weren't any of her crew members because they were still asleep, there were like ten men on deck, they were wearing a plain white masks, a full black suit blending with the night sky, half were holding swords and the other ones rifles.

Valerie was confused by them, they were going around the ship examining and searching it, she noticed some of them searching the members bodies and taking away their weapons, she looked around and saw a small ship connected to theirs with ropes and a small bridge between them.

She heard footsteps coming closer to her, so she faked being asleep, two men came closer to her and she could hear them talk "it looks like there are only eight of them" the one that talked had a deep manly voice "wait, there's one over here" the other one said pointing at Valerie, his voice was dead and showed no emotions.