Chapter 35 : you should have

Neil's thoughts stopped when he felt a warm liquid on him, he opened his eyes to see one man looking up terrified and the other one on the ground bleeding, Neil looked up and saw someone holding a dagger in one hand and a rifle on his back, the one who was looking up was begging for mercy, but before he could say anything, his neck was cut, letting him bleed to death.

Yeosang took a horse and followed the carriage towards a palace in the middle of the town, he saw the man who was holding Neil on his shoulder going down the palace with another man behind him, he started following them, but he was stopped by multiple soldiers, he started fighting them, and when he was completely surrounded, Wooyoung came for support "you should've given me more explanation" he said annoyed cutting one soldier "sorry, I'll explain later" he apologized and continued on cutting them "you go, I'll stay here and stop them" Wooyoung assured him, Yeosang nodded and passed the soldiers towards the stairs, he continued running and avoiding as much soldiers as possible.

When he arrived at the last floor, he saw the prime minister leaving the floor and heading up, he looked kinda pissed, Yeosang looked at him suspiciously, he then heard someone shouting from the last cell, he walked towards it slowly, he stopped beside it, then peaked his head to see who's inside.

Yeosang's eyes opened widely when he saw Neil, there was two men over him, he felt rage.

Yeosang sliced the neck of the first one, some of his blood fell on Neil, he turned to kill the other one, he started begging for mercy, but Yeosang sliced his neck immediately.

Yeosang let go of his dagger and went to Neil, he sat him down and took the cloth off his mouth, Neil let out a breath, and coughed a little, Yeosang examined his face and was shocked to see the bruise on his cheek, he saw his pants were unzipped, he became more angry, he closed it, Yeosang looked around him for the cuffs keys, he found them hanging from the cells door, he went and took them immediately, he opened the cuffs on Neil's hands, freeing him.

When Neil arms were free, his head fell on Yeosang's shoulder "Neil, are you ok? Stay with me" Yeosang panicked, he was about to go look for Wooyoung when he felt hands hugging him around his neck "thank you" he thanked him and hugged him tighter, Yeosang felt his shoulder getting wet, he hugged him back and patted his head "no problem" he said.

Yeosang felt Neil was asleep, he wanted to let him go, so he can find his coat, but Neil was hugging him tightly that he couldn't let go.

Yeosang put a hand on his back for support and the other one under his leg, so he won't fall, he stood up holding him, he looked around the cell, and found his coat on the bed next to the wall, he took it and put it on Neil's shoulders, he covered his back, and head, they were extremely wet.

Yeosang left the cell and went upstairs to find Wooyoung still fighting the soldiers "Wooyoung!!!" He shouted, Wooyoung turned his head to find Yeosang holding Neil "let's go!!!" He shouted and started running away from the soldiers, Wooyoung kicked the one in front of him and started running behind Yeosang, avoiding the rest of the soldiers.

They were running away from the soldiers but they kept chasing them "why are they following us? We clearly are leaving them" Wooyoung whined "maybe because we killed most of them!!!" Yeosang answered him.

They arrived outside the palace to find more soldiers in front of them "I can't fight them while holding Neil, so, good luck" Yeosang told Wooyoung, putting a hand on his shoulder and standing behind him "the perfect scapegoat" he said pushing Wooyoung on the soldiers, Wooyoung was taken by surprise "Whaaaat?!!!!" He shouted at him.

One soldier was about to cut Wooyoung, but he stopped him with his rifle and kicked his stomach, he put his rifle on his back and pulled two guns from his waist and started shooting the soldiers, making a way for them to escape "wow, good one!!" Yeosang complemented him running past the soldiers and riding a horse "I'll kill you when this is over!!!" Wooyoung shouted riding another horse and following him.