Chapter 28 : Identity

Valerie followed Yunho to his cabin, he laid the boy on Valerie's bed, now in the light, his features are more visible, he had a pale skin with a small nose and a little bit of freckles over it "you have more freckles than him" Valerie pointed out "well, I took it from my mother" he said sitting on a chair next to the bed, and before he started "do you guys all have to be here?" He turned his head looking back at his crew who had filled the whole cabin, everyone was here except for Hongjoong who's in his cabin and Seonghwa cleaning under the bed in the cell "I want to know why he had the necklace" Yeosang said "I'm your assistant" Valerie said "I'm worried about him" Wooyoung said "and the rest?" he asked "pure curiosity" Jongho answered and they nodded "well, everyone out except for these three" he turned towards the boy and motioned for Valerie to give him his glasses "whyyy??" San and Mingi whined "we won't make a noise" Jongho said "we'll stay still" Mingi said almost breaking a medicine bottle "out" Yunho glared at them and they left.

Yunho sighed in exhaustion and put his glasses on, Wooyoung laid on Yunho's bed and Yeosang sat on its edge while Valerie stood next to Yunho "give me a new needle, I'll take some blood samples from him" he told her and she brought a needle from his drawer, he took off the boy's jacket and rolled up the sleeve of his left arm.

Yunho and Valerie fell silent with their mouth agape "what's wrong?" Yeosang asked, he and Wooyoung could only see their backs, they went next to them and what they saw left them speechless.

His arm was full with old scars "can you know what caused them?" Yeosang asked while Wooyoung was staring at the boys arm, not able to take his eyes off it, Yunho nodded slowly "these two are from a heated iron and these are from a whip, but it was more than one hit in one area" he spoke carefully and turned his arm "this one is also from a whip, these are from cigarettes and pipe ashes, and these" he went to his wrist "are knife marks, it's possible to say self-harming, but not for sure" he finished and took the needle from Valerie, starting to take the blood samples, Yeosang took Wooyoung back to Yunho's bed, setting on its edge with Yeosang beside him.

After Yunho had finished taking blood samples, he rolled down his shirt and started listening to his heartbeats, they were stable compared to earlier "Wooyoung, can you lend him spare of clothes?, these ones are dirty" he asked him and he nodded, he went to bring some clothes and when he closed the door, Yeosang looked at him "it's not because they are dirty, right?" He asked "it's better for him to change what he's used to, it might help him with getting over his trauma" he pulled his glasses off and pinched between his eyes.

Wooyoung came back with white shirt, black vest, black pants and brown boots, he was holding a brown coat too "leave the boots here" he told him pointing at the end of the bed, he took the clothes and looked at Valerie "what?" She asked "it's better if you go out, so you won't look, you know, at anything" he tried to sound nice "are you serious?" She asked and he nodded "fine, but I have one question" she said "go ahead" he told her "how are you a sniper and wear glasses? It doesn't make sense" she asked and Wooyoung and Yeosang were in disbelief, Yunho chuckled a little and gave her the glasses "put them on" he told her and she did so, when she put them, she saw every item and it's name and what it does, she was surprised "that's how you knew about his scars" she said pulling them out "so they are magic" she said smiling and amazed "now that you know, out" he said pointing at the door, she sulked and went out closing the door behind her.

Yunho sighed in exhaustion and looked at the two guys on his bed "can you help me?" he asked them "of course" Yeosang answered immediately and hopped off the bed, but Wooyoung hesitated a little "sure" he said standing up and walked towards Yunho "we'll just change his clothes, it's not an operation" Yeosang patted Wooyoung's shoulder.

Yunho unbuttoned his shirt, Wooyoung sat him and took it off, the boy was clearly starving himself aside from all the scars on his body "it really makes me angry" Wooyoung said holding him from behind, he looked at his back and it was worse "let's finish this quickly" Yunho told them.