Chapter 7 : party

After the third test have finished, Yunho examined the three of them in his cabin and clinic, making sure none of them have a fracture or a broken limb.

"You don't have any bruises or cuts, how is that even possible?" Yunho was surprised by how there was no fight signs on her body, neither bruises nor injuries "I know right, isn't that awesome?" she said putting an act that she is also amazed at how fast she can heal "It's just that since I was a kid I always healed so quickly and I don't know why" she explained lying to him "is that so?" Yunho asked tilting his head to the right "but if you say you don't know then there's nothing I can do" Yunho said making her at ease that he won't ask anymore questions "shall we go and eat?" Yunho asked her "I think I'll skip dinner, I'm so tired and I need some sleep" she declined his offer "are you going back to the crow nest?" Yunho asked her "no, I don't want Hongjoong to scold me again" she sighed "you can sleep here" a voice said from the cabin's door, it was Hongjoong's.

Both of them looked at Hongjoong in shock "you can sleep in this cabin, it has two beds and only Yunho sleeps in it" he continued looking at the shocked faces infront of him.
Yunho and Valerie had their mouths hanging down and eyes wide open from Hongjoong's offer "Yunho" Hongjoong said snapping his fingers infront of Yunho's face, Yunho shakes his head "Yes!" He responded "she can use the patient's bed since no one is injured for the time being" Yunho said pointing at where she's currently sitting on.

Valerie gulped "well, thank you captain" she said smiling and Hongjoong nodded turning around and heading to the kitchen.

Yunho and Valerie looked at each other and laughed quietly "I think he is starting to like you" Yunho said "I hope so" she replied to him "oh right" she said getting Yunho's attention "does sun light reach this cabin?" She asked and Yunho nodded "In fact, this cabin is the first one sun reaches in the morning" he said smiling brightly but Valerie frowned hanging her head down "great" she sighed and Yunho chuckled at her reaction then stood up heading towards the door and turned around "good night" he said "good night" she responded slightly smiling then Yunho got out closing the door behind him.

Valerie laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling "today was exhausting with all these fights" she sighed and adjusted her sleeping position putting her head on the pillow and putting bed sheets over her, sleeping peacefully.

In the kitchen, the eight boys gathered around the table, no one was talking "so captain, how was the fight earlier?" Wooyoung was the first to speak "not bad, she has some skills" Hongjoong replied to wooyoung's question "what will you do for your test?" Mingi asked Seonghwa and Hongjoong "I don't know, you can't know if someone is trustworthy through a simple test" Seonghwa answered folding his arms against his chest "that's why I'll cancel the last test" Hongjoong said.

Everybody stopped for a moment "what?!!!" They shouted in sync deafening Hongjoong's ears "what do you mean? The last test is cancelled?" San asked eyes widening from the sudden announcement "It means, she won't go through the last test, instead, I was thinking of letting her join us temporarily while keeping an eye on her, then I'll make the final decision" Hongjoong explained leaning his elbows on the table intertwining his hands.

"Yeeees!!!" The boys shouted startling Hongjoong "a new member will join us!" San shouted "and on top of that, she is a girl" Wooyoung said poking Seonghwa's waist with his elbow, Seonghwa smacked wooyoung's head "is that what you're happy for?" Seonghwa asked "ouch! For your information I'm injured" Wooyoung whined putting a hand where Seonghwa smacked him "we should throw a party" Yunho suggested and everyone agreed "wait!" Hongjoong interrupted "I said temporarily not permanently" he explained but no one seemed to care "so what? Either ways she's joining us" Jongho noted shrugging his shoulders leaving Hongjoong dumbfounded since he's the only one who paid attention to him.