Chapter 4 : pirates

"Great!" Valerie said in annoyance
"Now, would you mind telling us what are you doing on our ship?" The person who came from the cabin said.
Valerie straightened up, sighed and said "first let them put their weapons down"
And with a motion with his hand they put their weapons aside.

"Well thank you" she said with a smile.
"Now tell us what you want" he said firmly "Ok, There is a ship at the south coming this way towards you and it felt off, so I came here first to warn you and second to see if you could let me stay at your ship."

The person frowned "A ship?"
He questioned.
"Yeah, didn't you guys see it?" She said as if it was the most obvious thing.
The person then looked at one of them and shouted "San!" That made one of the guys who held swords shiver.
He had dark short hair with small narrowed eyes and a tanned skin, he was wearing a white shirt with a belt around his waist and black jeans and black boots.
"What ship is she talking about?!" He shouted again.
"Don't know." This San guy answered innocently, looking away and whistling.

"Then go up and check if there's any ship around!!" the cabin guy shouted commanding him.
"Yes captain!" San answered giving a salute sign to this guy who is apparently the captain.
San climbed the main mast in a blink of an eye reaching the crow nest
"Captain! There's a marine ship coming toward us from the south!" San announced.

"See" Valerie said smiling at the captain.
"I told you" the captain didn't pay much attention to her.
"Wooyoung and jongho get ready in case we got engaged in a fight, Yeosang you give instruction to where we should go and the rest follow Yeosang's orders!" The captain commanded earning a "Aye Captain" from his crew.

"What about me?" Valerie asked pointing a finger at herself.
"Well thanks for the warning, you can go now" the captain said with a motion telling her to get away.

"Wait!! What?!!" She shouted looking at the captain in disbelief "won't you let me stay abroad?" She asked the captain "why would I let a random person stay at my ship?" The captain answered clearly annoyed.
"I helped you avoiding a close danger" she replied staring directly at his eyes
"No one asked for your help and even if we didn't avoid it, we can just fight them"
He said standing still and staring back at her.

Valerie looked at him in disbelief for a few moments then he left leaving her speechless at her place.
She sighed and took her compass out of the pocket in her pants and opened it.
She was shocked when she found three arrows, two of them are red and the third is green.

One of the red arrows was pointing at where the marine's ship is and the other one pointed at the East, while the green arrow was pointing at a space between the West and the North.

"The East is clear" San shouted from the crow nest "Ok, Mingi steer the wheel towards the East" said the Yeosang guy.

"........you got to be kidding me." Valerie said.

She took a deep breath "Stop don't go East!" She shouted startling the crew, she then ran towards this guy named Yeosang "you should not go East it's dangerous " she stood facing the guy surprising him by what she said, he was a few centimetres taller than her.

"What do you mean it's dangerous? What is there?" He asked frowning at her and folding his arms, he has not too long black hair with a small mullet, he has big black eyes and a red birthmark on his left eye and his skin a little tanned, he wore a white shirt with a brown vest on it and brown jeans and black boots.

She didn't know what to say "I don't know what is there but I know that if you go there you might not come back" she said sternly.
"where should we go then?" He asked lifting his right eyebrow and folding his arms.
She stood firmly and said "Northwest".