Chapter 24 : The Story pt.1

Valerie had been out for two days now, they departed from Reito Haven and started heading South.

Yunho came out of his cabin looking down "she still not up?" Seonghwa asked on his way to Hongjoong's cabin, Yunho shook his head and Seonghwa sighed "it's almost three days" Seonghwa said frustrated and went into Hongjoong's cabin while Yunho went to the kitchen.

Valerie felt the sunlight on her face "this stupid sun" she grunted putting the pillow on her head "you know, you should appreciate the sunlight more often" he told her "why should I? It always wakes me up from my sleep" she told him from under the pillow "because, it reminds you that today is a new day" he said and she threw the pillow at him "I'm starting to hate you more than the sun" she said sitting on her bed "ouch, you hurt me" he said putting his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt, she applauded and stood up "bravo, bravo, you deserve a prize for your acting" she said yawning "get ready quickly, today we are going to the ocean" he told her smiling and heading out of her room "the ocean?" She questioned, opening her eyes in realisation "wait, what do you mean to the ocean?" She asked shouting and heading to the door opening it "wait, Jack".

Valerie woke up sitting on her bed reaching her arm in front of her, she looked through the window and saw the ocean, she sighed and put her head down in her hand "what day is today?" She asked herself looking around her at the room, Yunho isn't here.

She stood up feeling weak in her legs, she thought this is wierd and sat back down.

Yunho opened the door to see her finally awake, he smiled and went to the main deck "she is awake!!" She heard him shouting then came back in "how are you feeling?" He asked and before she could reply, seven men came after him, filling the room, each one of them asking how she is feeling.

Finally, after Hongjoong told them for the hundredth time to be quite, they stopped talking letting her speak "I'm fine, but I feel weak in my legs for some reason" she told them and Yunho sighed in relief "no wonder why, you were unconscious for five days" he told her.

Valerie was silent for a moment "five days?!!!!" She shouted deafening them "why didn't you wake me?" She asked still her voice is high "we tried to, but you refused to wake up!!" Wooyoung replied shouting "why are you shouting?!!" She shouted "because you are!!!" He shouted "could you stop shouting?!!" Mingi yelled "you are shouting too!!!" Jongho yelled "why are all of you shouting?!!" Seonghwa yelled "she started it!!!" "He started it!!!" "They started it!!!" They all shouted together.

Hongjoong felt like he is going to be deaf in any moment now "ok enough" he said not shouting putting a hand on Valerie's shoulder stopping them "welcome back" he told her, she felt happy for some reason while the crew looked at him confused "you know she didn't leave" Yeosang told him "yeah, she was here the whole time" Wooyoung added "why are you making this emotional?" Yeosang asked him.

Hongjoong felt blood rising in his face and looked at his crew "you don't have to comment on everything I do" he said and they smiled at him.

Valerie looked at them "what happened after I fainted?" She asked them "we'll talk about that later, aren't you hungry?" Wooyoung asked and she nodded "let's go eat then" San said cheerfully and with Yunho's help, Valerie went to the kitchen with them to have her first meal in five days.

They sat down on the table, Hongjoong at the head of it, on his right were Mingi, Jongho and San, and on his left Yunho sat with Valerie and Yeosang next to him, Seonghwa sat opposite of Hongjoong and Wooyoung served them food.

Wooyoung cooked the fish they caught the day before with some soup aside and sat next to San "let's eat" Hongjoong said but they were already eating and chatting amongst themselves, he sighed and started eating.