Chapter 9 : The Black Eye

Hongjoong, Wooyoung and Valerie sneaked out of the village in peace and went directly towards the ship.

When they arrived at the beach, they saw Seonghwa's team waiting for them "we've been waiting for you guys for two hours, what took you so long?" Seonghwa asked in frustration putting his hands on his waist "we were being chased by soldiers" Wooyoung said putting their luggage in the boat "what?!" The three of them asked stunned by his answer "yup, our lovely captain has a bounty over his head now" Valerie said amused by their reaction "really?" Yunho asked looking at Hongjoong "how much is it?"he asked "15,000 golden coins" Hongjoong said getting in the boat "you must be kidding" Jongho said not believing what he had just heard "we should celebrate-" "no!" Wooyoung was cut off by Valerie "we celebrated yesterday and that's enough, I don't want to clean after you guys" she exclaimed sitting on the boat and folding her arms, the boys didn't say anything and got on the boat heading towards their ship.

The boat arrived next to the ship "Mingi! Put down the ladder!" Seonghwa yelled so Mingi could hear him.
After a few minutes, the ladder is down and they climbed into the ship.

After settling on the deck, Seonghwa shouted to San to come and help them putting their stuff in their places but no one responded "San!" He shouted again but no response "where in the hell are they?" Jongho questioned lifting a barrel of wine "let's split and look for them" Hongjoong suggested and they obeyed.

Wooyoung and Jongho were looking in the cabins under the forecast while Valerie under the quarter deck, Yunho went to the crow nest and Seonghwa and Hongjoong were checking the luggage "Captain! They aren't here!" Wooyoung shouted running towards Hongjoong with Jongho behind him "there is no one here neither" Valerie said walking towards them "what about the crow nest?!!" Hongjoong shouted looking at the crow nest "no one!!" Yunho shouted "then who put down the ladder?" Valerie questioned "could it be a ghost?" Jongho pointed "don't say that!" Wooyoung yelled at him slapping his back "are you afraid of ghosts?" Valerie asked in surprise ""no, of course not" he said nervously "what are you talking about?" asked Yunho behind Wooyoung scaring the hell out of him earning a high pitch scream "don't do that!!" Wooyoung yelled at him "do what?" Yunho asked innocently showing his puppy eyes "just ignore him" Hongjoong said then took a deep breath "if you don't come out, I'll burn your stuff!!" Hongjoong shouted startling his crewmembers except Seonghwa.

A knock was heard underneath their feet "we are down here!" San shouted under the main deck "don't you dare burn my stuff!!" He yelled back "what are you doing under the main deck?!!" Yunho shouted "we were checking on the cannons!!" Yeosang shouted "Mingi wanted to know if we needed more cannonball!!" He continued "then who put the ladder down for us?!!" Seonghwa shouted "I did as you asked me to!!" Mingi shouted "how di-" "can you guys stop shouting for a moment?!!!" Valerie cut Jongho off "if you want to have a decent conversation, then go down and talk in a normal pitch" she said pointing at the trapdoor and smiling at them "we'll come up!" Mingi shouted making the edge of her mouth twitched in annoyance.

When they arrived at the main deck, the three men looked at Hongjoong smiling widely "what is it now?" He asked "nothing, we are just happy" Yeosang exclaimed "yeah, very very happy" San continued "like we have just won a 15,000 golden coin" Mingi said making the other two chuckle in silence.
"You saw it, didn't you?" Hongjoong said earning a loud laughter from the three infront of him "they did" he sighed putting his right hand on his head "it can't be helped, it's really funny" Wooyoung said trying not to laugh "what is it?" Yunho asked the figures who are laughing their asses out "here" San gave Yunho a piece of parchment while wiping a tear.
Yunho looked at the paper then started laughing, Seonghwa and Jongho were curious so they poked their heads beside Yunho to see what is very funny.

soon enough, the ship was filled with laughter from everyone except Hongjoong who is annoyed with their behaviour "ok I get it, they don't know how to draw me, can you stop now?" He said pinching inbetween his eyebrows "ok, sorry Hongjoong" Seonghwa said trying to stop laughing and patting Jongho and Yunho's back for them to stop laughing.