Chapter 29 : New Destination

They stood silently in realisation looking at eachother "wait" Yeosang told them "they wrote some description of him" Yeosang told them, hoping it's not what they think and they focused on him "he has a pale skin, big black eyes, freckles on his nose" Yeosang stopped a little "it's the same as him" San said putting a hand on his forehead "wait, it says he's blond, the one on our ship is brunette, case closed" Yeosang told them closing the newspaper "you're right, it must be a coincidence" Valerie said chuckling a little bit.

"The food is ready!!!" Wooyoung shouted from the kitchen door informing everyone "let's go eat for now" San told them and they agreed.

Everyone gathered around the table, Hongjoong at the head of it and Seonghwa opposite of him, on Hongjoong's right Yeosang, Valerie, San and Wooyoung, and on his left Mingi, Yunho, Neil and Jongho.

At first they where silently eating "did you know, we received new posters" Yeosang told them and handed them to Hongjoong "finally, a decent photo, and 20,000 golden coin, I'm rocking it" he said proudly "the other is San?" Mingi said surprised "why are you so shocked?" San asked offended "I just thought I might get one first, that's all" he said sulking "don't worry, you'll get one too" Yunho comforted him.

Valerie looked at Yeosang and San, and so did they "should we tell them?" She whispered so low they almost couldn't hear her "are you crazy, what are you going to say 'we found an announcement of a missing prince from your country who has the same name as you, stole a national treasure and has almost the same features and with a prize over his head' ?" San whispered sarcastically "yeah" Valerie and Yeosang answered in unison, he sighed in exhaustion "but we can't tell him that now, he is still warming up to us" Yeosang told them.

Hongjoong noticed their odd behaviour "is there something wrong?" He asked them, they straightened their backs "nothing" they answered in unison making it more odd "really?" He didn't believe them.

They looked at each other "I'll tell you later after we finish eating" Yeosang told him "is it something important?" He asked eating from his plate "no, just checking on something" he cleared his throat and continued eating.

After they finished eating, Neil was the first to go to his cabin, so the three of them took their chance "we found something about Blackbalt's prince on the newspaper" Yeosang said handing the newspaper to Hongjoong "his name is the same as Neil, as well as his features except the hair, and he stole a national treasure" San told them "it's published by the prime minister" Hongjoong said looking at the minister's photo, he is a middle aged man with wrinkles all over his face, he has a white hair and a beard "should we ask him?" Mingi asked "don't bother, even if he was the Prince, I'm sure he can't open to this easily, even after he spent a week with us" he said putting the newspaper down and massaging his forehead.

It was silent, no one spoke a word "what should we do?" Yunho asked "for now, don't speak a word until we are sure of his identity, Yunho go and keep his company, and the rest, you do your usual choruses" he ordered and was followed by "Aye Captain!!" From everyone.

Yunho went to his cabin to find Neil looking through the window "is there anything wrong?" He asked curious, Neil was still looking through it "I was just looking at the sky" he said and sat on the bed, Yunho looked at the sky too, it was cloudy "you like cloudy weather?" He asked him "I like the sky in general" he told him "I see" he smiled at him.

They heard a knock on the door then it opened revealing Valerie's head "hi" she waved at them, Yunho looked at Valerie "is there something wrong?" He asked concerned "no, it's just a medical question" she said shrugging her shoulders and walking in "well, what is it?" He asked curious "how do you run tests on blood?" She asked "come over here" he went behind his desk and pulled a bottle that has Neil's blood in it in front of her "I'll show you how to know the blood type first" he told her sitting on a chair behind his desk, Neil was curious, so he stood next to Valerie, observing Yunho.