Chapter 10 : Destination

While Hongjoong was cleaning his desk, Yeosang and Valerie went to the main deck to help the others with their duties "hey Wooyoung, you want some help?!!" Yeosang shouted to make sure he heard him "yes, could you please get me the gunpowder!!" Wooyoung shouted under the main deck from the trapdoor so Yeosang could hear him "you got it" Yeosang answered making sure he'll get him what he want then turned to look at Valerie "you go to where Yunho is, I think you'll be a good help to him" he said and went towards the gunpowder bags.

Valerie went to Yunho's cabin, she opened the door and found a mess, there was paper sheets all over the ground with herbs and plants on top of them and her bed was covered in ink, she turned to where Yunho's bed was to not find him, then looked at his desk, it was empty and the drawers too, the cabinet was open but everything was in its place.

"Where. is. Yunho!!!!?" She shouted taking everyone of guard, she turned around facing the main deck folding her arms against her chest "I said where is he!!!!" She shouted again but in an angry tone this time "on the crow nest" Mingi answered her holding a wine barrel scared from what she might do.

Valerie went to the main mast and stood infront of it "will you come down mr.Yunho so we can talk!?" She yelled smiling annoyingly, Yunho popped his head from the nest and looked down at her "just a second!" He shouted and started getting down.

Mingi and Seonghwa were standing not too far from the mast, so they can see what will happen.

After landing on the deck, Valerie motioned him to follow her, when they arrived at the cabin, she opened the door and stood aside so he can see the mess "what is this?" She asked smiling "our cabin" he answered smiling back at her "I know it's our cabin, I mean the MESS in our cabin" she said still smiling but in an angry tone "you mean the documents?" He asked pointing at the papers on the ground "yeah" she said "oh, I was trying to find a place for your stuff so you can put them in" he explained "and while doing that, a tornado came in and shuffled everything upside down" she said sarcastically "no, not a tornado, I asked San for help but we ended up playing games and while playing, some things got messed up" he explained getting in and grabbing the papers on the ground "by 'some things' you mean my bed" she said pointing at the spilled ink "I'll get Seonghwa to clean it up for you" he said apologetically "it's fine, but don't let your things carelessly on the ground like that, and what were you doing on the crow nest?" She asked sitting on the clean side of the bed "San got scolded by Seonghwa because he wasn't working, so I went with him to help" he answered standing up "leaving this mess behind you?" She asked "yup" he answered smiling widely at her.

After a couple of minutes, Yunho cleaned the room and put his stuff back to their place and Valerie took the bed sheets and went to Seonghwa to ask him if he could help her with the sheets, when he saw the big stain on the sheets, he almost had a heart attack "why there's a black stain on it?" He asked putting a hand on where his heart is "it's a result of Yunho and San's playing in a small cabin" she answered smiling and gave him the sheets then headed back to her cabin leaving Seonghwa stunned at his place.

Meanwhile, Yeosang was helping Wooyoung with the gunpowder bags, while he was waking on the stairs down the hatch he almost fell but he got his balance back "you don't pay me enough for this" Yeosang said putting the bag he was holding next to the cannon "I don't pay you at all, plus, you wanted to help" Wooyoung explained while checking if there's any hole in the bag and thankfully there wasn't "I thought you would say 'no Yeosang, there's no need, you go and rest in your cabin' and then you'll make me some cookies and bring to my room" he said mimicking Wooyoung's voice and making a sarcastic comment "why would I make you cookies?" Wooyoung asked standing up facing Yeosang and folding his arms "because I'm hungry and you didn't make anything to eat since yesterday" he said sulking and his stomach made a sound from thinking of the cookies "fine, I'll make some food and cookies, we have finished here anyway so let's head up" Wooyoung said putting a hand on Yeosang's shoulder and started going up the stairs to the main deck "make them chocolate cookies!" Yeosang shouted following Wooyoung and smiling brightly.