Chapter 6 : The Test 2

The rest who wasn't involved in the fight got out first heading to the main deck "That was hella of a fight" Valerie said clearly amused by what just happened "don't worry, you'll witness alot of those when you join our crew" Yunho said putting her hopes up in joining the crew.

"Can I ask a question or maybe multiple ones?" She asked the boys "sure you can" Yeosang answered her arriving at the main deck "Do you want to sit down so you can ask comfortably?" He asked pointing at the barrels where the first test took a place "It doesn't matter" she said "then let's keep standing at the-" "Fine! Let's sit down" she stated heading towards the barrels "You guys can go sleep first" Yeosang told his crew smiling at them "ok, but don't stay up late, you need to find a nearby island for the next test" Jongho stated heading towards his cabin under the quarter deck "yeah, he's right and goodnight" wooyoung said waving his hand and heading towards the same cabin "Goodnight" Yunho waved his hand and headed to the cabin in the far left under the quarter deck, Yeosang smiled at his members concerns and went to where Valerie is.

Yeosang sat on a barrel next to Valerie both of them facing the wide ocean "They do really care about you" she said looking at the ocean "Not just me, we all care about each other so much as if we are family" he said smiling looking up to see the moon shine so brightly around it little stars "So, what are these questions you want to ask?" He asked still looking up leaning his hands at the barrel "why were you guys running from the marines?" She asked "we stole a very important item from their headquarter" he answered "what is it?"
"I can't tell you be-" " Because you don't trust me" she sighed "It's ok, I still don't trust you guys" Yeosang nodded "Does anyone of you have a bounty on his head?"
"No, not yet"
"Why?"
"Because we are rookies and we haven't done anything except for crashing and stealing"
"How long have you been together?"
"For three months"
Valerie looked at him surprised at his answer "but it looks like you've been together for years" Yeosang looked back at her smiling "Even though, If I can't trust them, I won't be able to work with them" he answered looking back at the ocean "Is that all?" He asked "For now yes, that's all I need to know" she looked back at the ocean "Then shall we go sleep?" Yeosang said standing up making Valerie do the same "yes, we shall" she said heading to the quarter deck.

"where are you going?" Yeosang questioned "To my boat obviously" she said turning her head to where Yeosang is standing "Are you going to sleep on it?" He questioned "yes" She answered "You can't sleep down there in the middle of the ocean especially when there's marine ships looking for us" he stated "where am I supposed to sleep then?" she asked "let me check on the captain first and you stay right here" he demanded her heading to the kitchen.

"Captain, I need to as-" Yeosang stopped when he saw four figures sleeping on the floor piled over each other"hey Hongjoong, can you hear me?" Yeosang leaned his head to where Hongjoong was lying on top of the other three "mmhmm, I'mmph awaeeke" Hongjoong replied inaudible words "Can Valerie stay on the ship for tonight?" Yeosang whispered "mmyeaah, doov whatepper vou vfant" Hongjoong said "great, bye" Yeosang said heading back to where she is.

Valerie sat at the edge of the quarter deck staring at the night sky remembering the first wound she treated.

It was 45 years ago, she and Jack had a duel of swords when she accidentally cut his upper arm, she panicked making Jack laugh so hard at her reaction, so he taught her how to stitch a wound in case this happened again.

She smiled at the memory embarrassed at her reaction back then.

Yeosang arrived at the quarter deck, Valerie noticed him and turned around to face him "you can stay abroad, the captain gave his permission" he said smiling at her "good, then I'll go grab some stuff and come back" she said climbing her way down to the small boat, she grabbed some stuff putting them in her bag and headed back to the ship.