Chapter 11 : Magical Map

Valerie opened the door so fast making Yunho flinch, he was wearing his glasses and sitting on a chair infront of his desk going through some papers "you scared the shit out of me" he said putting his right hand on where his heart is, Valerie ignored him and headed towards the cabinet, she opened it and started going through the stuff in it "are you looking for something?" Yunho asked putting his glasses down on the desk "no, I just forgot where I put my map" she said throwing some clothes on the ground "it must be very important for you to the point you don't care if the room is a mess" Yunho commented, amused by what he's witnessing right now "found it!!!" She shouted holding the piece of parchment in her right hand, she quickly threw the clothes back in the cabinet and closed then stormed out of the cabin towards the captain's cabin.

When she arrived at the cabin's door, she knocked it three times before she heard a 'come in' from inside.

She walked in closing the door behind her "what did you bring?" Mingi asked "before I say anything, I want you to know that I had my reasons to hide this from you, but now since we are in a strong need for it, I'm showing it to you" she explained walking towards them and standing between Yeosang and Mingi "please don't throw me away because of it" she said opening the map and put it on Hongjoong's desk, the three guys where confused when they saw the map "it's empty" Yeosang pointed "Valerie, what is this?" Hongjoong asked in a commanding tone and glaring at her, which sent shivers down her spine "it's the magical map you wanted" she said folding her arms across her chest "what is it supposed to do?" Hongjoong asked still glaring at her "it shows the undiscovered islands and the safest lane to take" she explained still looking at Hongjoong's eyes "how does it work?" Yeosang asked getting her attention "I actually don't know" she said "then it's useless" Hongjoong said sharply "but because of it, I got out of Erebus ocean, so it's useful" she said smirking and looking at him in the eyes "anyways, let's see if this map really works" Mingi said trying to ease the tension between Hongjoong and Valerie, he grabbed the map and started rotating it but nothing appeared "it's not working" he whined and pouted in disappointment "let me try" Yeosang said taking the map from Mingi.

He held the map in his hands infront of him and closed his eyes, after a few seconds, islands started to appear on the map and one of them was Rieto Haven and it had an X mark on it "it worked!" Mingi yelled cheerfully and started jumping in his place "see, I told you it works" Valerie said grinning at Hongjoong "whatever, Yeosang show me the map" Hongjoong's commanded and Yeosang obeyed.

Hongjoong took the map and put it on the desk, it was the same as Valerie explained, there were undiscovered islands on it and there is a green line connects some islands together until it reached Rieto Haven "we should follow this line if we want to arrive safely at Rieto Haven" Valerie pointed out "I know that, you don't have to explain" Hongjoong stated not looking at her but still focused on this magical map, the waves were moving in the map and the islands felt alive on it, but the strange thing is that their ship is not showing at the map and Valerie's boat is visible on it.

Hongjoong was frowning and Valerie noticed it "your ship doesn't appear on the map and I don't know why either, so let's just ignore it for now" she said shrugging and putting her hands behind her back standing firmly "fine" Hongjoong sighed and looked up to them "we'll set the sailing tomorrow, Mingi you go tell everybody that we are heading towards the east to Bluebird island first and Yeosang" he said turning to look at him "you and Valerie will be in charge of the helm in this journey" he commanded giving him the map "yes captain" Yeosang answered smiling at him "thank you" Valerie thanked Hongjoong bowing her head a little "it's okay, you have your reasons" he assured her and gave them permission to go.

Mingi got out first of the cabin followed by Valerie and Yeosang "attention everybody!!!!" Mingi shouted getting everyone's attention "our destination is decided, we'll set the sailing tomorrow first thing in the morning to the East, towards Bluebird island!!!!" He continued informing everyone to get ready for the departure next morning "the East? Isn't Rieto at the North?" Seonghwa asked Mingi, confused by Hongjoong demanding "it is, but we won't be heading towards Reito directly because of the hard weather we might face, so Hongjoong decided to come across some islands in it's way, and Bluebird is the first one" he answered Seonghwa, explaining the path towards Rieto Haven "I'm sure Hongjoong knows what he is doing, let's go rest for now because tomorrow is a big day" Seonghwa sighed and told the others to go sleep since it's midnight and the crew need some rest.